Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Drake should have learned from “Don’t make me ring on you like Virginia Williams” AIN’T no such thing as a light jab when you involve someone’s wife/girl/baby mama. Nas wasn’t even with Carmen when Jay was bragging about sleeping with her and Nas was going to respond by LYNCHING a Mannequin of Jay-Z’s likeness and setting it on FIRE. The only reason Nas didn’t do it was because Dame Dash found out and complained.

If you don’t want nikkas coming for your very soul then don’t mention their lovers. Very simple

Juvie told me that:

3 things you never wanna do, fukk with a man's change, family or his mama, if you do so, you want drama

Juvie - Ghetto Children.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Oh and another thing …

I 100% believe kendrick can and will hear a song and rebuttal it with direct bars the next day. As would most high level rappers

However I do not, in no uncertain terms, believe Drake can or would. So the fast turnaround of this song makes me legit believe he has a small team of writers doing all his shyt then he just step in the booth and perform it. Like that’s how code-less I think this dude is. That’s how critical it is to him to not lose and if he don’t trust himself enough to not use LIL YACTHY for bars, he damn sure don’t trust himself enough in a battle where permanent embarassment is on the line (again). Nah.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So the majority of people who are calling Drake out on his bs is not being objective? Come on dog. Drake is the one who had been caught in lies. Drake is the one who contradicted himself. Drake is the one that is known to have a ghost writers and be a complete phony….but nikkas aren’t being objective when they call him out???

Drake is lying about feeding info because he saw that theory from his fans and his actions after Meet the Grahams prove that. End of story
Drake isn't the only one caught up on lies. And y'all are making up your own rap fiction to cape for Kdot. :heh:

End of story?!? Ok sassy ass nikka but you didn't write the story you don't get to dictate how things go. I swear y'all are unhinged when it comes to Drake. Y'all taking this way to personal. Drake pulled one over on Kdot. So people were able to decipher what happened once Drake made the IG post which was immediate. Its only you slow ass nikkas in denial about what happened still. Because Drake won't show y'all text proof :camby:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Drakes does Family Matters Victory Lap thinking he has another "Back to Back/Charged Up" moment*
*Meet the Grahams Drops*
*Proceeds to spend multiple days saying "Where THE fukk did you get that information? It's all a lie guys! I swear!*

The new angle: "I set you up crodie!!!" - Drake

Short bus energy if you believe this shyt. :pachaha:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Here's what I think happened:

Drake expected Kendrick would have used the dead beat dad angle as the knockout blow like Pusha did on Adidon

Then Drake would have then just denied the fact that he had a daughter and Kendrick would have been left looking stupid and his career would have been in jeapordy after what Drake said on Family Matters

But Kendrick went full scorched earth. To the point where daughter thing was the least problematic verse on 'Meet the Grahams '

It's one of the reasons I believe Kendrick did have a mole or at least heard Family Matters before it was released.

Once he saw what Drake was coming with he realised he had to go guns blazing

It really left Drake in a bad place because people went from "Drake has a daughter?!?" to "Drake is a predator?!?"

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It's the sloppiest diss I've heard in a minute. You can tell his people didn't go through it with him, he just spit this out as quick as possible to wave the white flag.

There is no "b sharp" btw. "B sharp" is just C...minor.
:dead:
😏

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bruh did you sleep last night? You were going hard at like 1am.

Who are you trying to convince with this shyt lol? This thread is just stans talking to other stans.

Lies lol... that post was 8 hours later. You didn't address anything in the post because you know everything I said was true. Also, you been tryna say Drake "won" since "Push Ups" came out...

Get out of your feelings :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Tyga sitting at home hoping no one remembers him rn

Tyga with the

lupe-fiasco-lupe.gif

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
This “we fed you the information” does not make sense at all. I’m not saying Kendrick did not get it wrong about the daughter but the “we told you that on purpose” is dumb. Your goal is to lyrically destroy your opponent. Imagine Kendrick saying in his next song “ haha I fed you false information that I was beating my wife and you fell for it”. That’s just lame and a cop out.

QBN

All Star
Daps
Man...all these Stan Wars and online detectives looking for "proof" aside... this was one of the craziest weekends in Hip-Hop history!! :whew:

My whole weekend was consumed by this beef; between the rapid release of new diss tracks, my phone blowing up with reactions from friends, and watching all the fukkery right here on the Coli :pachaha:

Salute to BOTH KDot and Drake for making a generational, historic battle. :salute: