Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy Jam (Bella daddy) just liked this...

GM5iIG_XIAAUqu1

I think both her and Aubrey said them datin was cap too :yeshrug:

So now we docking Kendrick points for flipping Drake’s playbook and beating him in the head with it?

Get the whole, entire fukk out my face with this bullshyt.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
if everyone doesn't like you, how can you be winning?

Where Drake gonna go for his swag now?

He never had any of his own
these people never liked him, nothing changed. they just put their dikks together in a circle together and decided to come out at the same time.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again to those objectively listening yes it worked. But no matter how this went you were going to find a way to cape for Kdot in some way. So if you are asking me if this was going to change the opinion of those already rooting for Kdot then no it wasn't, but nothing would anyway.
So the majority of people who are calling Drake out on his bs is not being objective? Come on dog. Drake is the one who had been caught in lies. Drake is the one who contradicted himself. Drake is the one that is known to have a ghost writers and be a complete phony….but nikkas aren’t being objective when they call him out???

Drake is lying about feeding info because he saw that theory from his fans and his actions after Meet the Grahams prove that. End of story

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That's just creepy as fukk. :scust:

Crazy how Drake pretty much self-Ether'd himself with this release. Boy looking like a whole goof.

Drake is that dude who's your friend who's a good guy, but says and does some shyt that makes you pull him aside and you tell him "yo you wildin right now" hoping he realizes what you mean and corrects it. Not enough people have pulled him aside to do that and sometimes you can't because dude can't help himself.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like Drake is putting on Yachty, Sexy Redd, 21 on his platform , out of pure kindness, huh?

He's leeching and sees what other ppl bring to the table that can validate himself.

If Future or Kendrick had actually signed to ovo, he'd have them tied up writing for him and jacking their style
This was 2011. Kendrick’s sound nor raps were dominating anything. He respected Kendrick as a peer, same as Cole and Big Sean. Which is why I do think he felt a way about Kenny turning down FPS. You gotta think Drake is a hip-hop head; his favorite rappers were Phonte and Joe Budden

There’s not one Drake verse or record that we can point to that says “oh that’s Kendrick all the way”.

Has he jumped on waves in the guise of putting different sounds/young artists on? Sure, that’s out the Jay-Z handbook lol

He had no reason to “leech” off Kendrick. Drake gave him his biggest record at that point with Poetic Justice

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Let's be honest he didn't expect 'Meet the Grahams '

He really thought Family Matters was the nuke and he would have rode off into the sunset

He was blindsided by meet the grahams and had no response because there wasn't any.

Then Kendrick doubled down with 'Not Like Us' and then he went into panic mode and now he's scrambling

Yea he wouldn't have expected a response after Kendrick said on 6:16 he had moles in his camp and they all hate him.

Yep makes sense.