Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
“Bodyguard like Whitney” (which is a light double entendre, nothing really disrespectful) led to Kendrick talking about Drake’s son and calling him a predator on Euphoria, and fans running with all types of false conspiracy theories. How do you expect a lyrical spar after that?

Drake should have learned from “Don’t make me ring on you like Virginia Williams” AIN’T no such thing as a light jab when you involve someone’s wife/girl/baby mama. Nas wasn’t even with Carmen when Jay was bragging about sleeping with her and Nas was going to respond by LYNCHING a Mannequin of Jay-Z’s likeness and setting it on FIRE. The only reason Nas didn’t do it was because Dame Dash found out and complained.

If you don’t want nikkas coming for your very soul then don’t mention their lovers. Very simple

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The big reveal in Meet the Grahams is false. Kdot should really just redo that track removing that verse. It doesn't hold the same weight knowing almost half the track isn't even true. Something else you Kdot stans refuse to admit. You still hanging on to Drake being a dead beat to an imaginary kid, you can't comprehend it was always going to be a temporary thing because it was never true so who have a fukk. The only people still hanging on to that are Kdot stans/Drake haters. Those that can be objective can see what happened here.
Damn near everybody I've talked to is saying the secret kid part was the weakest part of Meet The Grahams. Y'all acting like that was the entire diss. If he removed that diss the shyt is still scathing.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is to blame for that. He was taking shots for years and then teamed up to try and take Drake down for some reason only he knows.

Drake put him on his first tour, gave him an interlude to himself on Take Care and allegedly asked him to be on First Person Shooter. This is the thanks he gets :yeshrug:
Just like Drake is putting on Yachty, Sexy Redd, 21 on his platform , out of pure kindness, huh?

He's leeching and sees what other ppl bring to the table that can validate himself.

If Future or Kendrick had actually signed to ovo, he'd have them tied up writing for him and jacking their style

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
The big reveal in Meet the Grahams is false. Kdot should really just redo that track removing that verse. It doesn't hold the same weight knowing almost half the track isn't even true. Something else you Kdot stans refuse to admit. You still hanging on to Drake being a dead beat to an imaginary kid, you can't comprehend it was always going to be a temporary thing because it was never true so who have a fukk. The only people still hanging on to that are Kdot stans/Drake haters. Those that can be objective can see what happened here.
Ima ask you a question and be honest...

If you were Drake

And you had did such a Kayser Sose The Usual Suspects set up

Wouldn't you had shot a video of setting it all up and laughing in the camera about it...

that guys said it more eloquently than I ever could.

But all these nikkas making up shyt, teaming up, and the dude still up.. is highly respectable.

Drake winning by default.

They come off as weak, hateful and insecure. Not to mention soft
if everyone doesn't like you, how can you be winning?

Where Drake gonna go for his swag now?

He never had any of his own

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Real or not, did feeding Kendrick false info work for Drake? Yes or no? Did Family Matters have the impact Drake wanted yes or no?

You should hope Drake didn't plant that info because it was a stupid plan that completely fukked up the beef for him. Drake is usually way more calculating than that. He would have done a whole victory lap around Kendrick as soon as MTG came out. This is the same guy who posted screenshots of his mom's texts :heh: But he can't post texts or convo's about setting Kendrick up? His 1st reaction to the song is to find me proof and then disappear for 2 days?

Drake is latching on to the I fed you fake info narrative to save face. Nothing more nothing less.
Again to those objectively listening yes it worked. But no matter how this went you were going to find a way to cape for Kdot in some way. So if you are asking me if this was going to change the opinion of those already rooting for Kdot then no it wasn't, but nothing would anyway.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This is a rap battle. Not some political battle or some shyt. If he did plant false evidence then that reeks of insecurity

This is a great point. At the end of the day this is about who is the best rapper and if Drake is doing all this extra "You didn't even know it was me who plotted this all along!" soap opera shyt all that's really saying is he had to to rely on gimmicks because he didn't think he could actually outrap Kendrick.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Family Matters was the nuke & Kendrick killed it on impact. This had a good beat & couple solid lines but was overall weak to me. I'm not trying to hear this mothafukka bring up Whitney anymore. I couldn't give a fukk less about all the gossiping y'all want them to be doing. Song for song & bar for bar Drake getting killed.
To bait Kendrick into releasing a diss thinking he was gonna Pusha T him
"The world" believed Drake had a secret daughter for all of 30 minutes
Drake went on IG said naw
24 hours later The Heart part 6 clowning Kendrick
DOWN GOES FRAZIER
DOWN GOES FRAZIER
:manny:
-Dumbass plan didn't hit right & Frazier didn't go down, people waiting on the next round.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Real Spitters know".

From a soundcloud/spotify/onlygetsburnfrom30 people rapper is some wild shyt tbh.