Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Kendrick is to blame for that. He was taking shots for years and then teamed up to try and take Drake down for some reason only he knows.

Drake put him on his first tour, gave him an interlude to himself on Take Care and allegedly asked him to be on First Person Shooter. This is the thanks he gets :yeshrug:

Drake didn’t do any of that shyt out of the “goodness” of his heart. He did it because Kendrick was unanimously being hailed as THAT guy for the West Coast and Drake wanted to do what he always does and capitalize off Kendrick’s buzz. Kendrick really doesn’t owe Drake any thanks whatsoever for what was briefly a mutually beneficial alliance. Once it was over Kendrick was able to establish his own career and legacy completely separate from Drake. There was no more collaborations and Drake really showed his hand when he bytchED about the Control verse like Kendrick had thrown some haymaker at him, and then he showed what he really thought of Kendrick when he went on the Marcellus Wiley show and spoke so badly about Kendrick he had to threaten the showrunners to not air it. From there Kendrick had ALL RIGHTS to say “fukk that bytch ass nikka forever” and we now have the origins of beef.

You know what the saddest thing about this beef is: You have two great artists that will never work together again because of what has been said between them these past few days. It's a shame really as you can get the sense that they could've made some timeless music together.

Kendrick more than likely didn’t want to do double the work having to write both his own verse AND Aubrey’s. Word to the Weeknd.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
drake fans really looking like clowns now :mjlol:

"part 6 was the goal" :dead: that shyt literally doesn't make sense, its full of mistakes

He was supposed to literally mic drop after Family Matters which is why he said he's going on holiday after this in the record.
You don't do a video like that if you didn't think the job was done.

He didn't expect a turnaround 30 mins after that being more popular than his song and had to double back hastily with this.
Even the song sounds like it disturbed his holiday :pachaha:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is to blame for that. He was taking shots for years and then teamed up to try and take Drake down for some reason only he knows.

Drake put him on his first tour, gave him an interlude to himself on Take Care and allegedly asked him to be on First Person Shooter. This is the thanks he gets :yeshrug:

Pac and Big had major love for one another. Hov was damn-near bending over backwards to show Nas love and it got him a two piece/biscuit combo meal for his trouble.

Budden and Ransom. Lox and J-Hood. Cam and Mase. Mase and Yimmy. Pac and Stretch. Ye and Drake. 50 and… everybody.

A thug changes..
And love changes…

:yeshrug:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Now him responding in 24 hours is too long

Yall got anything else?
Let's be honest he didn't expect 'Meet the Grahams '

He really thought Family Matters was the nuke and he would have rode off into the sunset

He was blindsided by meet the grahams and had no response because there wasn't any.

Then Kendrick doubled down with 'Not Like Us' and then he went into panic mode and now he's scrambling

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Real or not, did feeding Kendrick false info work for Drake? Yes or no? Did Family Matters have the impact Drake wanted yes or no?

You should hope Drake didn't plant that info because it was a stupid plan that completely fukked up the beef for him. Drake is usually way more calculating than that. He would have done a whole victory lap around Kendrick as soon as MTG came out. This is the same guy who posted screenshots of his mom's texts :heh: But he can't post texts or convo's about setting Kendrick up? His 1st reaction to the song is to find me proof and then disappear for 2 days?

Drake is latching on to the I fed you fake info narrative to save face. Nothing more nothing less.
remember that? drake had a whole meltdown and posted dm's like the same day fantano dropped the first video. he understands how this shyt works

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If Drake did plant information and was the mole all along then all of that should’ve been revealed in the family matters video or after Meet The Grahams on IG.

That would’ve been his joker card…and it would’ve been the greatest chess move ever in rap but Kendrick countered it with a Tank body shot to the ribs 15 minutes later.

Drake revealing that now makes him extremely desperate to win.

Yep. And once Drake went fully into this beef so cocky and dismissive it was clear he was thinking ‘im NOT gonna go out like I did w/ Pusha’. And when you have that mindset yet you are the inferior rapper, that’s a bad combo and i definitely knew he was gonna go this route when I heard euphoria

And that’s where Drake not being of the culture comes into play. He has no morals, no codes. So I wouldn’t put it past him to lie. Like he could come out and say ‘shorty told me you like ass play :dame:‘. His fanbase and others will run with it. That’s a wounded animal I put nothing past him. And he’s already used AI no tellin what he’d do

‘Ass play’ lol pause. But was close. That became molestation jokes and ‘your kid ain’t yours’