Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Korang

Rookie
Daps
To nullify Meet The Grahams, Kendrick got such an advantage that within hours he put out Not Like Us which overshadowed MTG

The Heart part 6 was his goal

It's amazing how y'all want to play this dumb
This is war. You gotta be ready. You knownthe saying...all is fair in love and war. Truth becomes the lies and lies become the truth. The fact that Drake wasn't ready to drop immediately is a big misstep on his part.

All that shyt he was popping about hurry up kendrick in Tupac's voice is looking real bad in the light. Kendrick was ready for anything. It's obvious Drake wasn't.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jimmy Jam (Bella daddy) just liked this...

GM5iIG_XIAAUqu1

I think both her and Aubrey said them datin was cap too :yeshrug:
I don’t know anything about them dating, but just pointing out the pattern of behavior. :hubie:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
A song filled with inconsistences that's getting torn apart by everyone???

Drake is dumb as fukk then gotdamn

A song that removes 6:16 and MTG from the equation

Everyone being the people who rode for Kendrick, fell for the bait, got called out on The Heart part 6 along with Kendrick and desperately trying to nit-pick the song (Kendrick never said Millie Bobby Brown's Name!!!) to protect their own investment into Kendrick.

It is what it is and the way it was always gonna be.

We see through it though

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
This is war. You gotta be ready. You knownthe saying...all is fair in love and war. Truth becomes the lies and lies become the truth. The fact that Drake wasn't ready to drop immediately is a big misstep on his part.

All that shyt he was popping about hurry up kendrick in Tupac's voice is looking real bad in the light. Kendrick was ready for anything. It's obvious Drake wasn't.

Now him responding in 24 hours is too long

Yall got anything else?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He knew what he was doing with that bar. He knew how person's were gonna perceive it

He brought this on himself
I agree there’s no rules to the reaction :hubie: but I think Kendrick was the one burned the bridge which I respect it, no need in faking the funk if you don’t like a person

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The big reveal in Meet the Grahams is false. Kdot should really just redo that track removing that verse. It doesn't hold the same weight knowing almost half the track isn't even true. Something else you Kdot stans refuse to admit. You still hanging on to Drake being a dead beat to an imaginary kid, you can't comprehend it was always going to be a temporary thing because it was never true so who have a fukk. The only people still hanging on to that are Kdot stans/Drake haters. Those that can be objective can see what happened here.
Real or not, did feeding Kendrick false info work for Drake? Yes or no? Did Family Matters have the impact Drake wanted yes or no?

You should hope Drake didn't plant that info because it was a stupid plan that completely fukked up the beef for him. Drake is usually way more calculating than that. He would have done a whole victory lap around Kendrick as soon as MTG came out. This is the same guy who posted screenshots of his mom's texts :heh: But he can't post texts or convo's about setting Kendrick up? His 1st reaction to the song is to find me proof and then disappear for 2 days?

Drake is latching on to the I fed you fake info narrative to save face. Nothing more nothing less.