Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:pachaha: All that shyt Kenny said is out of the window given the fact that he’s a dead beat father.

:pachaha: Kenny parenting all the way from Brooklyn via Microsoft Teams.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake the next morning to his ghostwriters "wtf boys, you made me look a fool at the end of the song, contradicting myself with the first bars"

ghostwriters: "aren't you supposed to read the script before rapping?"

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:So Drake didn’t handle spoofing Kdot the way y’all wanted him to so it can’t be true :russ:.

Has there been proof of a daughter yet? Until that happens Kdot got fooled, who cares Drake didn’t follow through like y’all thought he should have. I thought Kdot fans were smart yet don’t understand this unless it was spoon fed to them.
Why would Drake want people calling him a dead beat?

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Yall playing dumb now? The whole internet constantly brings up him texting or DMing Millie Bobby Brown

You quoting exposed alt right cac fantano for opinions :jbhmm: ?
That's why Kendrick is beating his ass.

He got so much skeletons in his closet it's coming back to bite him

People looking at his lyrics, suspect videos with 17 year olds etc

Kendrick ain't even got to anything at this point. Drake is being crusified by the public

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yall playing dumb now? The whole internet constantly brings up him texting or DMing Millie Bobby Brown

You quoting exposed alt right cac fantano for opinions :jbhmm: ?
That’s the problem he rapping to twitter when he needs address Kendrick, if I call u a thief and u respond by saying “I ain’t never steal a laptop”

Then u just exposed yourself, I kno u understand this u the one playing dumb

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A pglang informant already spilled Chubbs and Beam was "moles"

He had a tweet sayin Chubbs gon have to see him too. KDot mentioned that Beam bar days before this too. Chubbs most likely "leaked" that Hi Whitney track to get their trust wit how Aubrey was describin interior they knew he knew somethin and Aubrey tried playin it off as AI when it clearly wasnt. Then eventually the fake daughter angle and troll cover KDot team trusted

This informant called every drop before Heart Pt 6

Then an hour before Family Matters dropped he was spiralin, threatenin Chubbs and Beam then deleted a buncha shyt. He most likely found out he got played and maybe saw Chubbs laughin wit Aubrey starin at the camera in the last part of the Family Matters vid in the Chinese restaurant. After he cooled down he mentioned Meet The Grahams was droppin

He's posted a lot less since I dunno if KDot camp froze him out for misinformation. Notice how KDot don't bring up the mole shyt or OVO work for me no more angle cause there no one.

People sayin Aubrey got damnin proof for shyt he said and the end of Family Matters was just part 1 of the vid series. He waitin for Kendrick to deny what Aubrey said to push that red button but Kendrick keeps duckin that topic. If they think Aubrey raised white flag quiet as kept Whitney bday comin up this week too so it could get spooky :lupe:

I can believe Chubbs played him but if Drake had some shyt he would have played it
He wouldn't be holding onto it

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just a reminder that several people on the coli predicted drake's next song title, including the content of the track itself.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That’s the problem he rapping to twitter when he needs address Kendrick, if I call u a thief and u respond by saying “I ain’t never steal a laptop”

Then u just exposed yourself, I kno u understand this u the one playing dumb

Speak on the quoting exposed alt right cac fantano though :jbhmm: