Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If Drake did plant information and was the mole all along then all of that should’ve been revealed in the family matters video or after Meet The Grahams on IG.

That would’ve been his joker card…and it would’ve been the greatest chess move ever in rap but Kendrick countered it with a Tank body shot to the ribs 15 minutes later.

Drake revealing that now makes him extremely desperate to win.
Isn't there a poster with the EternityG child actress somewhere in the video? Or was that a lie? I saw people saying it on KTT.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can he be a deadbeat to a child that doesnt exist. Meanwhile Kdot living in Brooklyn away from his kids. Y’all sure y’all want Kdot to go down this path? I swear kdot stans turned into fukking idiots after this dropped letting you know Drake got em with this one.
You didn't answer my question

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
MTG stepping on Family Matters the way it did was the best opportunity in this whole battle to take the upper hand for good by releasing the info that you planted that evidence. It wouldn’t have killed the pedo accusations but it would have shown that he truly is playing chess.

When you really sit down and analyze it this screams rushed and reactionary to me.

No it doesn't because The Heart part 6 exists and was responded to within 24 hours

How the hell does Drake putting out evidence as soon as MTG was put out trump him releasing a response to two records within 24 hours of those two records being put out, and Kendrick took the wind out of MTG himself when he put out Not Like Us

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:pachaha: Good. Fukk that midget fakkit.

:pachaha:All the cac love will make him feel better. You know they going to give Kenny a Grammy for his next ET voice filled album.
Don’t even go back to his hood and plant no midget trees

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
gotta explain where he got his fake daughter info from than

Imagine making a 7 min song on fake Info :russ:
:manny:

2015 article talking about a 2 year old daughter, which would mean she's 11 now.
How was this planted last week?

Also, you sure as hell know only 1 of 4 verses of said song was about the daughter. The rest about his despicable character and pedo tendencies.