Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The whole “set him up” angle is ridiculous. Drake pretty much got that idea from followers on the net and ran with it. It’s so laughable.

:mjlol:
gotta explain where he got his fake daughter info from than

Imagine making a 7 min song on fake Info :russ:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So listening again... this track consists of

-"If Dave Free fukked Whitney" so saying he's speculating now lol
- Followed later by "everything I said is facts" when there's all this shyt that are proven lies lol
- "I'm not a pedo" and something about this Millie Brown chick who Kendrick didn't even mention lol
- "you're calling me because you said you got molested" meaning Drake misinterpreted that whole song lol
-"I don't wanna diss you no more"
-"you can drop ten more records, I'm done"
- "Your views are better than mine"
-"Your last joint is fire but you called me a pedo"

:patrice:
“Guess integrity is lost when the metaphors doesn’t reach you”

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The texting thing is weird going to a basketball game is not necessarily weird.

On what planet is it ok to be around high school basketball girls or in their DMs if you’re not a coach, family, or a friend of the family popping up to show support?

Unless Drake decided to pick up the baton for Kobe and start coaching young girls.. foh.

My little cousin played. If I was at a game I was out as soon as it ended. No convos with NONE of them kids.. wtf I look like chatting with children I don’t know? And if she’s talking to her friends I’m talking to ADULTS until she’s done with her business.

If Aubrey was on some bullshyt, he was on some bullshyt. Don’t try to make some bullshyt sensible.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

Most of these are weak but the Cydney Christine, Bella Harris and Hailey Baldwin ones sounds like groomer moves to me.

He's 100% a groomer. Anyone who says otherwise is blind. Those you mentioned plus him fondling the 17 year old fan on stage and having a text relationship with someone as young as Millie Bobby Brown (I don't think anything sexual happened there but he's definitely playing the long game). Plus I think he was plotting on Kylie Jenner too.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He had nothing once Family Matters flopped. The danger of basing your bars entirely on gossip. Breh could barely muster any clever shyt lol. Culminating in a Blueprint 2 tier diss/concession speech. How you go out on your shield and say "that last track was fire ngl" lmao. Same shyt Cole did when he called Like That a bazooka.
:mjlol:

Cole and Aubrey know that after all this... "Like That" and "Not Like Us" will stand the test of time. Not saying "Family Matters" or "Euphoria" won't have some lasting effect in the battle but years from now people can play "Like That" and "Not Like Us" at any function and get the crowd goin...

That's supposed to be what Drake is good at and Kendrick beat him at his own game.

Daps
The thing is Drake has not done anywhere NEAR enough research about Kendrick for him to be seriously competitive in this battle let alone actually win.

Its clear Kendrick is taking this far more seriously. Drake is already an inferior MC to Kendrick Lamar. The only way he could have won this was by out-working his opponent's research, which he clearly has not done

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why would Drake want people calling him a dead beat?
How can he be a deadbeat to a child that doesnt exist. Meanwhile Kdot living in Brooklyn away from his kids. Y’all sure y’all want Kdot to go down this path? I swear kdot stans turned into fukking idiots after this dropped letting you know Drake got em with this one.