Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Also the gossip stuff is boring and uncreative.

These are supposed to be top tier lyricists. The greatest artists of our time. Pulitzer prizes and grammys all over the place, but all they could come up with is

You a pedo
You a woman beater.

Stop it.

Both these dudes have done/said enough goofy shyt publicly for a real lyricist to clown them for who they actually are.

Both been exposed as overrated by their stan’s if you ask me. :smh:

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Drake did plant information and was the mole all along then all of that should’ve been revealed in the family matters video or after Meet The Grahams on IG.

That would’ve been his joker card…and it would’ve been the greatest chess move ever in rap but Kendrick countered it with a Tank body shot to the ribs 15 minutes later.

Drake revealing that now makes him extremely desperate to win.
also shows how bad he is considering he would have planned this along with a rap song full of lies lmao

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Proof is in the picture guy "shortee collection"

Proof is in Kendrick talking about a non-existent child

Proof is no Kendrick dropped Not Like Us soon after MTG

Why are yall being willfully ignorant?

You ever think that maybe drake was planning on using that shirt and maybach glove as props in his family matters video and Kendrick got the jump on him? No need to respond, as it’s clear that you’re being the willfully ignorant one when it comes to your favorite rapper.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Repeat after me Papi Angels:

Say, OV-ho, Say, OV-ho
Then step this way, step that way
Then step this way, step that way
Are you my frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeend?
Are we locked innnnnnnnnnnnnn?

viUrvGD.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:dead:So Drake didn’t handle spoofing Kdot the way y’all wanted him to so it can’t be true :russ:.

Has there been proof of a daughter yet? Until that happens Kdot got fooled, who cares Drake didn’t follow through like y’all thought he should have. I thought Kdot fans were smart yet don’t understand this unless it was spoon fed to them.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So listening again... this track consists of

-"If Dave Free fukked Whitney" so saying he's speculating now lol
- Followed later by "everything I said is facts" when there's all this shyt that are proven lies lol
- "I'm not a pedo" and something about this Millie Brown chick who Kendrick didn't even mention lol
- "you're calling me because you said you got molested" meaning Drake misinterpreted that whole song lol
-"I don't wanna diss you no more"
-"you can drop ten more records, I'm done"
- "Your views are better than mine"
-"Your last joint is fire but you called me a pedo"

:patrice:

He had nothing once Family Matters flopped. The danger of basing your bars entirely on gossip. Breh could barely muster any clever shyt lol. Culminating in a Blueprint 2 tier diss/concession speech. How you go out on your shield and say "that last track was fire ngl" lmao. Same shyt Cole did when he called Like That a bazooka.
:mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Drake mentionning victims that weren't even brought by Kendrick:russ:

talking about shyt that don't exist in music like fantano said

misquoting kendrick's track

admitting you're a fool

whole song on defense mode

what even is that :wow:

Yall playing dumb now? The whole internet constantly brings up him texting or DMing Millie Bobby Brown

You quoting exposed alt right cac fantano for opinions :jbhmm: ?

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
:dead:So Drake didn’t handle spoofing Kdot the way y’all wanted him to so it can’t be true :russ:.

Has there been proof of a daughter yet? Until that happens Kdot got fooled, who cares Drake didn’t follow through like y’all thought he should have. I thought Kdot fans were smart yet don’t understand this unless it was spoon fed to them.
Dude nobody believes Drake. He's getting clowned and social media picking apart his lies

If this was his master stroke then he's stupid. This shyt has tainted his career

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
People still don't believe this though, Socials been picking this record apart
You can clean this up very easily if you really "Plotted for a week" you would have everything on deck to prove this was the case.

Why hasn't that happened?

A pglang informant already spilled Chubbs and Beam was "moles"

He had a tweet sayin Chubbs gon have to see him too. KDot mentioned that Beam bar days before this too. Chubbs most likely "leaked" that Hi Whitney track to get their trust wit how Aubrey was describin interior they knew he knew somethin and Aubrey tried playin it off as AI when it clearly wasnt. Then eventually the fake daughter angle and troll cover KDot team trusted

This informant called every drop before Heart Pt 6

Then an hour before Family Matters dropped he was spiralin, threatenin Chubbs and Beam then deleted a buncha shyt. He most likely found out he got played and maybe saw Chubbs laughin wit Aubrey starin at the camera in the last part of the Family Matters vid in the Chinese restaurant. After he cooled down and deleted tweets he mentioned Meet The Grahams was droppin (family bleedin that Kendrick mentioned if Drake mentioned family) 20-30 mins before it dropped and this was when Family Matters was out and no one was even thinkin bout Kendrick droppin

He's posted a lot less since I dunno if KDot camp froze him out for misinformation. Notice how KDot don't bring up the mole shyt or OVO work for me no more angle cause there no one.

People sayin Aubrey got damnin proof for shyt he said and the end of Family Matters was just part 1 of the vid series. He waitin for Kendrick to deny what Aubrey said to push that red button but Kendrick keeps duckin that topic. If they think Aubrey raised white flag quiet as kept Whitney bday comin up this week too so it could get spooky :lupe:

Last edited: