Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

An article from 2015. It does add up to the daughter being 11 now.

How was this planted by Drake just now?
:childplease:

Drake used the Time stone to go back and plant the seed for the article. :mjlol:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Drake mentionning victims that weren't even brought by Kendrick:russ:

talking about shyt that don't exist in music like fantano said

misquoting kendrick's track

admitting you're a fool

whole song on defense mode

what even is that :wow:
Whole internet saying it...why wouldn't he address it?? Does he have to stick with only what Kendrick said?? Is that a rule I wasn't aware of?

I don't understand this point..it's highly illogical

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
So listening again... this track consists of

-"If Dave Free fukked Whitney" so saying he's speculating now lol
- Followed later by "everything I said is facts" when there's all this shyt that are proven lies lol
- "I'm not a pedo" and something about this Millie Brown chick who Kendrick didn't even mention lol
- "you're calling me because you said you got molested" meaning Drake misinterpreted that whole song lol
-"I don't wanna diss you no more"
-"you can drop ten more records, I'm done"
- "Your views are better than mine"
-"Your last joint is fire but you called me a pedo"

:patrice:
All of Drake’s ammo is conjecture. The nikka thought he was gonna kill Kenny with shock value but it backfired because Kenny dropped right after him and outdid him.

So I don’t understand the “kenny has to prove what he saying” when Drake’s info is iffy too. Lmao

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
To me if you're gonna use that as a diss you have to go all the way, no half stepping. If you're going to be a dirtbag then you have to commit to being a real dirtbag.

Tupac bringing up sickle cell is some of the foulest shyt ever said but it's inline with the whole song, he followed it up with .44 making sure kids don't grow. Tone, delivery and lyrics are all in line.

But if you're using child molestation as a way to defend/deflect from accusations of pedophilia, that's not the way to go. Trying to clown with Touch My Body by Mariah but then hiding your hands with psychoanalysis of trauma makes it worse to me.
I agree with that too

I think Drake killed this contest with that tired track.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

An article from 2015. It does add up to the daughter being 11 now.

How was this planted by Drake just now?
:childplease:
listen man it took him a week :wow:

dacf55a0-8a2c-44bf-968d-eea96f308657_text.gif

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It’s hard to break free from the pedo accusations
More and more dirt will come out as time goes on

Bingo. An underrated part of this is just shedding light on the pedo accusations puts a spotlight on him that hasn’t been seen before. If there’s anything there (and I absolutely think there is), we could be looking at a Surviving R. Kelly situation for real that gets exposed because of his ego.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If I'm planting shyt and my plan is to later reveal that I planted shyt... why wouldn't I have pictures and/or video of me planting the shyt? Of course people could say "you did this after the fact..." but it's better than just "hey, take my word.."

First comes The Pledge: The magician shows you something relatively ordinary, like a dove. Second is The Turn: The magician takes the dove and makes it do something extraordinary, like disappear. Finally, there's The Prestige: The magician tops that disappearance and makes the dove reappear.

Drake made a dove disappear. He didn’t make it reappear.