Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Uno

Superstar
Daps
and drake's a sassy 30+ year old who likes to follow high school girls basket ball, whilst not having a daughter

Kennys dad molested him and now paranoid that everyone is a pedophile except R.Kelly who is probably his dads age. He sees him in the same light as his dad.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
EgfBVX3.gif
giphy.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
But maybe it’s true . Where is the daughter? Her name , mom etc ???
My thing is the same time he said "Come find my lost daughter" on IG why wouldn't he say everything else is fake at the same time? He waited for the Twitter angle to come up. He even stole the idea of using the name "Heart Part 6" from Twitter.

Because Meet the Grahams squashed his momentum immediately so why not make him look stupid that same day?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CAPadonna :mjlol:

He's running with the planted information since that was the most popular rebuttal online...and the rest of the record was him repeating Dave Free/Whitney angle again.

If he really did leak the bait, and kendrick bit on it (nh), he did all that to release this record??? That was the master plan....lol.

Drake has no other angle on Kendrick. you can hear that
Kendrick made a whole song repeating a specific angle and you were fine with that. Yall stans are ridiculous

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Out of your damn mind, the whole summer about to have the clubs screaming Drake and OVO are pedophiles lol I don’t think yall can comprehend
I do comprehend. From an objective point of view, if Kenny don't give undeniable proof, Drake will rise again and make K look like a little fool.

Drake doubling down and denying will either bring him the W or a massive L if it's proven true.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too somber after Not Like Us. But Drake not backing down is a good look. Family Ties and Push Ups were better than this. Family Ties was actually dope, too bad Kendrick stepped on it.

Those records were stop getting played after this weekend :mjlol:

They’ll go down as some of highest streamed records