Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
CAPadonna :mjlol:

He's running with the planted information since that was the most popular rebuttal online...and the rest of the record was him repeating Dave Free/Whitney angle again.

If he really did leak the bait, and kendrick bit on it (nh), he did all that to release this record??? That was the master plan....lol.

Drake has no other angle on Kendrick. you can hear that

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
'if i was fukking young girls, i'd promise i'd be arrested' :dahell:....r kelly took 2 decades to get arrested :scust:

this is a terrible angle to come back on...he didn't even flow on this, just spewing jumbled words that rhymed

of course he's going to say everything is planted and so is the mole, this is just saving face on wax

kendrick should have dropped today instead of taking a day off or waited if he had 10 tracks on hold :why: the heathen doesn't observe sundays
right?

saying he's too famous is fukking retarded too

does he or his writers lack that much self awareness?

Daps
Bringing up him being molested is nuts and saying that's the reason for this angle, man, smh

It was actually a good angle to come from

I mean, I wish this thing didn't get this deep but we here now and that is the best angle for Drake to come from on the alleged pedo stuff.

It is what it is :manny:

I hope he don't imply that Kenny's he she uncle took his virginity in the next record :picard: but who am I kidding, he probably will :pachaha: