Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
This one sounds a bit defensive. Just like we can't confirm the kid, we can't confirm Drizzy playing 3D chess. But the young girl shyt is still very sus and has some evidence in the public eye.

As far as this goes... Drake's delivery ain't made for this. You can tell Family Matters was his "nuke", high energy, highly produced, fact filled, it's a quality record.

But to get clobbered by the 1-2 punch of Meet the Grahams and Not Like Us....idk y'all. I'm trying to be objective...but Drake seems like he trying to cover up fatal wounds while Kendrick is eating everything being thrown at him.

nikka got called a paedophile, of course he was defensive.

Meanwhile Kendrick has yet to respond to ANYTHING Drake has said about him. nikka just busy making new shyt up every diss track. It's time for a rebuttal, Kendrick, god damn.

How you gon say he got clobbered by Meet The Grahams? If I was Kendrick I'd do a J-Cole and delete that shyt ASAP now :russ: Which is a shame cause the beat was nice as fukk.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Man's been going to girls high school basketball games for years just to throw Kendrick off the trail
d3539cca5556e17628ebc718aa215704.png

usuel-france.gif
When he was kissing and groping that 17 year old on stage, it was all part of the plan

4D chess moves. Always think ahead:troll:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Far from a Drake fan. Quite the opposite but I gotta give credit where its due.

I didn't know how he was gonna respond to all those pedo accusations but he pulled it off. Really well done.

I think family matters was the best song out the beef so far (neck and neck with euphoria I go back and forth) Kendrick burying that with meet the grahams was a brilliant move.

I got Drake ahead right now