Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Wondering if the red button has been pressed yet. Seems like he’s not coming with anything more though. Sounds like he’s dropping this as an it’s over shot

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Did they plant the information or are they just running with that narrative after reading people say that on Twitter?

We don't know what's fact or fiction at this point but they need to wrap this up.
Man's been going to girls high school basketball games for years just to throw Kendrick off the trail
d3539cca5556e17628ebc718aa215704.png

usuel-france.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Damn I was expecting him to actually say something. This amounted to:

"You're projecting"

"I think that ain't your kid"
"Again, you beat your wife"
"We told our people to tell your people I have a kid and touch kids":patrice:

"This is boring, I'm having fun anymore"

Drake went on the defense and gave himself a way out.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This one sounds a bit defensive. Just like we can't confirm the kid, we can't confirm Drizzy playing 3D chess. But the young girl shyt is still very sus and has some evidence in the public eye.

As far as this goes... Drake's delivery ain't made for this. You can tell Family Matters was his "nuke", high energy, highly produced, fact filled, it's a quality record.

But to get clobbered by the 1-2 punch of Meet the Grahams and Not Like Us....idk y'all. I'm trying to be objective...but Drake seems like he trying to cover up fatal wounds while Kendrick is eating everything being thrown at him.