Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Daps
I agree with most of what you said but I disagree with the last paragraph. Kendrick don't really need to respond to this track. This track isn't really stopping the momentum of Not Like Us. If he wants to drop more he can drop more, but he doesn't need to as he is still up.

Even if Drake masterminded the daughter stuff, that is only one of the many points Kendrick has made. So yeah it takes MTG out of the conversation but the other tracks still land.

As Drake seems to be betting his whole deck on DV allegations he kind of needs to prove it. But let's say he proves it and also proves he masterminded the fake daughter stuff, that would definitely put Drake up

If Kendrick stops now, it's cause he doesn't know what Drake has on the dv angle. That's what a lot of ppl are gonna say.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-2571.png
I mean majority of the world got Drake up
the world or the bots?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Also, I’m too famous to be an abuser is an insane and incredibly false thing to say when puffy been walking the streets for decades, I keep multi posting but the more I listen the more holes you can easily poke in this whole track

Now THIS is true, wild hill to die on here by :heh:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake also tried to drive a wedge between Kendrick and Top, what happened to that? You dropping facts only? He's not afraid to throw shyt at the wall.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Kendrick's Not Like Us felt like a victory lap so he's swimming against the tide but this is good.
one charitable donation mention away from being his Blueprint 2 but good none the less

takes a fukkin weird and too long turn in the middle
theres no need to be doing Bobby/Whitney wordplay in the middle of addressing pedo allegations

ends strong with that "if I hit you back it'll be safer" stuff
rapping wise, they just about equal with who has the most memorable bars

couple things about this beef;

it'll be a long time before two juggernauts ever go head to head again
social media while funny did its best to ruin this beef

both of them are actually very funny and they are clearly fans of each others music

you could tell from Like That that people wanted Kendrick to win, Drake had to be pitch perfect and he wasn't
the strongest song in the whole beef got its momentum took away in half an hour

I despise both of these guys fanbases

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
How can he deny it if the tectonic plates from the zionest regime of the third eyes mind states the atoms of the neutrons triangulate it that way?
:troll:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If Kendrick stops now, it's cause he doesn't know what Drake has on the dv angle. That's what a lot of ppl are gonna say.

I’m betting Drake is waiting for K.Dot to deny that on wax and checkmate him. He keeps mentioning it that its got me suspicious.

If the next song Kendrick releases doesn’t mention it. Something is definitely up

I said before both of them gonna regret this beef when its all said and done.

You can’t be a king of scorched kingdom.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He responded within 24 hours of the club record, but that wasn't fast enough. Thecoli.com brehs :pachaha:
You must have quoted the wrong post because yours has nothing to do with what I said

But Drake stans are the last ones that should be talking about time to respond. Did it the beginning of this saying Kendrick won't respond and boom, back2back2back, and the world wondering what they're goin to hear first...that Once Upon a Time in Shaolin Wu-tang album or Drake's response to Push

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Brehs, I don't know how to feel about this one. On one hand this is a solid response but on the other hand, of all the things to falsely fed information on.......pedophilia? Not a drug habit, not even gambling or drinking problem? Pedophilia?

:patrice:

Fred

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Also, I’m too famous to be an abuser is an insane and incredibly false thing to say when puffy been walking the streets for decades, I keep multi posting but the more I listen the more holes you can easily poke in this whole track

Edit: also..”I don’t wanna fight with a women beater it feeds your nature”??

I know what he was tryna say, but that sounds like he’s calling himself a bytch lol..

he REALLY shoulda proof read this entire shyt lol
It’s rushed and desperate