Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You must have quoted the wrong post because yours has nothing to do with what I said

But Drake stans are the last ones that should be talking about time to respond. Did it the beginning of this saying Kendrick won't respond and boom, back2back2back, and the world wondering what they're goin to hear first...that Once Upon a Time in Shaolin Wu-tang album or Drake's response to Push

I'm team fukk them both at this point, but I said what I said :umad:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I don't know how to feel about this one. On one hand this is a solid response but on the other hand, of all the things to falsely fed information on.......pedophilia? Not a drug habit, not even gambling or drinking problem? Pedophilia?

:patrice:

Fred

The 11 year old daughter was the fed/fake story, yall really trying to do math and getting stuck on what 2 + 2 = ? :francis:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Brehs, I don't know how to feel about this one. On one hand this is a solid response but on the other hand, of all the things to falsely fed information on.......pedophilia? Not a drug habit, not even gambling or drinking problem? Pedophilia?

:patrice:

Fred
He didn’t give me Kendrick that information just the fake daughter and the stuff from the suitcase

Drake said he got the pedo stuff from Joe budden podcast 2 diss songs ago

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Why are fakkits in here acting like Drake is out of breath ? he is not competing in a live rap battle. He can go home eat and everything else between diss tracks.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I’m betting Drake is waiting for K.Dot to deny that on wax and checkmate him. He keeps mentioning it that its got me suspicious.

If the next song Kendrick releases doesn’t mention it. Something is definitely up

I said before both of them gonna regret this beef when its all said and done.

You can’t be a king of scorched kingdom.

What's he gonna do? Take the same approach that he did in his own song? He said if I'm a pedo why ain't he locked up? Then saying if he a snitch then how come 1090 Jake ain't say nothing lol. Basically all he can do is produce paperwork, but he gave himself an out by saying the label hired a crisis management team which I actually doubt simply because it makes no sense to do so.

Daps
Drake won, as I said before I got banned.

Also, Drake needs to stop interacting with AK's bytch ass. He was a useful troll for a while, but is merely parroting shyt at this point. Bush his ass.
You just a OvHo d rider man....Kendrick has a hit diss track, how did Drake win ??