Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Here's what I honestly think happen. I don't think Drake was expecting Kenny to drop immediately after his record like Ross did. I think Drake thought he had more time than he really did so he was gonna release Family Matters Friday night and probably thought he had at least a day or 2 cause Kendrick took a while to respond the last time.

He was caught by surprise by Kenny releasing the Grahams 20 minutes later. Drake knew a record talking about the "daughter" was coming but I don't think he was expecting it that soon so he wasn't prepared to respond on wax yet.

So as soon as Kenny drops the Grahams, since Drake ain't ready to respond, he just puts up the pic on IG saying the daughter was fake, still intending to respond on wax.

I think Kenny releasing Not Like Us the very next day also caught Drake by surprise. He had no reason to believe Kenny was gonna try to bomb him back to back like that (even tho my theory remains that if the daughter story was REALLY true, Dot doesn't release Not Like Us the very next day). I believe that if the daughter was true, Dot would have let the Grahams hang out there and marinate and soak in cause he really thought he had that nxgga.

Once he found out it was fake, that's when he got in the booth and recorded Not Like Us

Drake was probably putting together his track yesterday where he was gonna talk about masterminding the whole thing but Kenny got done with his record before he did and blindsided him again with Not Like Us.

I think Drake needed another day to finalize what the Heart Pt 6 was gonna be and so thats why it dropped tonight.

Kendrick has NEVER been known for releasing this much music this quickly. That's what ppl used to criticize him about, the fact that he rarely drops music.

Drake wasn't prepared for the barrage.

It would have been goofy for Drake to write it out in an IG story "yeah there is no daughter AND we fed this nxgga false info". And he probably felt it would hit harder in a song (which i would agree with).

Now I could be totally wrong. Neither you or I knows what's really happening behind the scenes so I could be right you could be wrong and vice versa. But im just giving you a scenario of why I feel it happened the way it happened.

Now in your scenario, the daughter is real and Drake really does have a leak in his camp.

My question to you would be... if that's the case, then why hasn't Dot doubled down on the daughter? Which could possibly still be coming in his next record, I acknowledge. We don't know what type of demon time Kenny gon be on yet. But as of right now he hasn't mentioned the daughter again.

And then my next question would be how come Kendrick wasn't prepared for Drake to drop something tonight? Everybody has been saying that Kenny got records ready to go. If he got a mole in Drakes camp, then how come he didn't already know the angle Drake was coming with and have a song ready to go immediately?

My theory is that Kendrick heard the content and angle of The Heart 6 for the first time the same time you and me heard it and now he has to put together a new song to tackle it. Cause he has no mole and was completely blindsided by what Drake said on this record.

Didn't mean to make this so long. My bad.
If Drake really baited Kendrick, it was a bad move for him to not have something showing it when Kendrick uploaded meet the Grahams. Something as simple as a selfie wearing the shirt and glove would have killed the momentum of kendrick's song and allowed family matters to do it's job.

And even if the daughter was bait, people were way more focused on the sexual predator accusation anyways so the diss was still effective.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Making a wild claim isn’t an exposal. Pusha did an exposal, Kendrick took the bait on fake tea and tried to stretch the work with baking soda over consecutive tracks.
It literally is proven fact that we keep posting over and over again that Drake is a pedo. It isn’t a wild claim :dead:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy that Drake just dropped the same shyt we read online with no new information. He aint expose the mole or tell us how Chubbs did the handoff or nothing. The theory some Drake stans came up with on a whim is exactly what happened to a T apparently. This nikka is constantly listing off names of nikkas we don't know in his records but now he vague. That nikka lying bro.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
If Drake’s whole mastermind plan was to fabricate the daughter story, and not immediately debunk it with proof which gave the lie legs….

:mjlol:

For most its too late now because they are going to run with hes cappin unless he shows some screenshots

A nikka with a 24/7 online presence too :mjlol:

Especially when that track is whooping your tracks ass and stepping all over it.
If he really did it and had proof hes hopping on IG instantly to dead the momentum of that track.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Kendrick drops again it's gonna look like bullying.

Drake should've went in on the R Kelly shyt and the hypocritical shyt of Kendrick fukking white women.

Don't know why he went on the defensive angle on everything on this