Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Kenny himself said the man is a master manipulator. I keep trying to tell yall Drake trying to bait that man into denying the DV claim so that he can prove that Kenny is a liar.

He wants Kenny to address it. Say something about it either way so he can drop something on his head. And i think that might be why Kenny hasn't touched it... yet. Cause there might be some truth to it.
Nikka what? That is the dumbest excuse I have heard. Don't hold on to proof of serious allegations after a nikka just call you a pedo :dahell: .

That is the weirdest shyt.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man farted up the room with this one
He also inadvertently called himself a clown while he was at it :heh:
Yeah how the people he’s getting his info from clowns yet a few bars later you the ones that gave him the info, clear as day drake just ran with the twitter conspiracy. Not to mention the Mother I Sobre lines..the whole point of that song was Kendrick saying he wasn’t touched

I still give him props for family matters, it’s the best overall song that came outta all this, but from a battle perspective Kendrick is still up, drake missed with this one

Last edited:
Daps
Nikka what? That is the dumbest excuse I have heard. Don't hold on to proof of serious allegations after a nikka just call you a pedo :dahell: .

That is the weirdest shyt.

He directly addressed the pedo claims. Again I think he wants Kenny to address the Dv allegations. He's basically daring him to say something about it.

Kenny dropped 2 records since Drake accused him of beating his woman. Why he aint said not one word about that? I think that's what Drake is waiting for. He wants Kenny to try to deny it. But so far Kenny hasn't. :jbhmm:

Aint even TRIED to deny it.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Same goes for Kenny. Why he aint dropped the proof of the daughter? :sas2:
Neither of them dropped proof. Just a bunch of chatty patty shyt. I was disappointed in both for that 2nd round. They jumped the shark. But dot came back with a classic in this 3rd round. And Aubrey couldn't keep up. Just repeated the same shyt about the stepson and wife. Then cried about not being a pedo:what:...the guy sounded completely defeated. It's obvious this has taken a major toll on his mental health.

Daps
Neither of them dropped proof. Just a bunch of chatty patty shyt. I was disappointed in both for that 2nd round. They jumped the shark. But dot came back with a classic in this 3rd round. And Aubrey couldn't keep up. Just repeated the same shyt about the stepson and wife. Then cried about not being a pedo:what:...the guy sounded completely defeated. It's obvious this has taken a major toll on his mental health.

We shall see :sas2:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Euphoria= 9
6:16= 8
Meet the Grahams= 7
Not like us= 5

Pushups= 7
Taylor Made= 10
Family Matters= 9
Heart pt. 6= 10

It's not even close. Music. Bars. Kendrick cleared him on all fronts. And the charts prove it. When this shyt first started I figured there was no way in hell Kendrick could keep up with the aubrey on the charts. And he annihilated him. That alone is enough to tell you who won this.
Ratings Fixed..see how that works?

Your opinion is just an opinion. Dude made up a whole fake kid verse and you called it a 9... yeah whatever

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Drake definetly used that debunked 10 year old blog post to run with the wife beater allegations didnt he?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
What I am saying mocking someone for being molested is not a diss. :dead:
To me if you're gonna use that as a diss you have to go all the way, no half stepping. If you're going to be a dirtbag then you have to commit to being a real dirtbag.

Tupac bringing up sickle cell is some of the foulest shyt ever said but it's inline with the whole song, he followed it up with .44 making sure kids don't grow. Tone, delivery and lyrics are all in line.

But if you're using child molestation as a way to defend/deflect from accusations of pedophilia, that's not the way to go. Trying to clown with Touch My Body by Mariah but then hiding your hands with psychoanalysis of trauma makes it worse to me.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Was a bout to say, how the people he’s getting his information from are clowns then apparently you the one who gave the info, it’s clear as he’ll drake is just running with that twitter conspiracy..

I give drake props for family matters, that’s still the best “song” that’s came outta this but this one was a miss, and from a diss perspective Kendrick is still up

Those lines were literally 4 bars apart too. He needs to proofread his shyt :dead:

The ones that you're gettin' your stories from, they all clowns
I am a war gеneral, seasoned in prеparation
My jacket is covered in medals, honor and decoration
You waited for this moment, overcome with the desperation

We plotted for a week and then we fed you the information

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
IMG-2571.png
I mean majority of the world got Drake up
83k people isn’t “the world” :dead: