Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
PUSH UPS AND FAMILY MATTERS
ARE THE BEST SONGS IN THE BEEF.

KENDRICKS GOT DUPED
INTO WRITING ABOUT A DAUGHTER
THAT DIDNT EVEN EXIST
IN HIS DEATH BLOW TRACK

EUPHORIA WAS KENDRICKS
BEST TRACK AND EACH FOLLOWING
ONE HAS DIPPED IN QUALITY
:devil:
:evil:

Skip the daughter shyt. Him exposing Drake as a pedo groomer is more important :heh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the poster who said he sounds defeated, this track was a whimper when it shoulda been the haymaker, literally the biggest hit kendrick took with this track is the fact he can’t carry on with The Heart Series anymore lol

Kendrick should just come out with one more to claim victory then leave it there

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you but I still feel like it's a bait record. I think you're being manipulated by the Master Manipulator :manny:

I think everything about this track was strategic.
It aint even good bait. The biggest piece of bait is the molestation angle, and that shyt is built off the sweatshop worker getting the lyrics to Mother, I wrong. This shyt is incredibly sloppy by Drake standards.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It aint even good bait. The biggest piece of bait is the molestation angle, and that shyt is built off the sweatshop worker getting the lyrics to Mother, I wrong. This shyt is incredibly sloppy by Drake standards.

He’s getting killed for this, to the point “Mother, I Sobre” is top trending

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's what I honestly think happen. I don't think Drake was expecting Kenny to drop immediately after his record like Ross did. I think Drake thought he had more time than he really did so he was gonna release Family Matters Friday night and probably thought he had at least a day or 2 cause Kendrick took a while to respond the last time.

He was caught by surprise by Kenny releasing the Grahams 20 minutes later. Drake knew a record talking about the "daughter" was coming but I don't think he was expecting it that soon so he wasn't prepared to respond on wax yet.

So as soon as Kenny drops the Grahams, since Drake ain't ready to respond, he just puts up the pic on IG saying the daughter was fake, still intending to respond on wax.

I think Kenny releasing Not Like Us the very next day also caught Drake by surprise. He had no reason to believe Kenny was gonna try to bomb him back to back like that (even tho my theory remains that if the daughter story was REALLY true, Dot doesn't release Not Like Us the very next day). I believe that if the daughter was true, Dot would have let the Grahams hang out there and marinate and soak in cause he really thought he had that nxgga.

Once he found out it was fake, that's when he got in the booth and recorded Not Like Us

Drake was probably putting together his track yesterday where he was gonna talk about masterminding the whole thing but Kenny got done with his record before he did and blindsided him again with Not Like Us.

I think Drake needed another day to finalize what the Heart Pt 6 was gonna be and so thats why it dropped tonight.

Kendrick has NEVER been known for releasing this much music this quickly. That's what ppl used to criticize him about, the fact that he rarely drops music.

Drake wasn't prepared for the barrage.

It would have been goofy for Drake to write it out in an IG story "yeah there is no daughter AND we fed this nxgga false info". And he probably felt it would hit harder in a song (which i would agree with).

Now I could be totally wrong. Neither you or I knows what's really happening behind the scenes so I could be right you could be wrong and vice versa. But im just giving you a scenario of why I feel it happened the way it happened.

Now in your scenario, the daughter is real and Drake really does have a leak in his camp.

My question to you would be... if that's the case, then why hasn't Dot doubled down on the daughter? Which could possibly still be coming in his next record, I acknowledge. We don't know what type of demon time Kenny gon be on yet. But as of right now he hasn't mentioned the daughter again.

And then my next question would be how come Kendrick wasn't prepared for Drake to drop something tonight? Everybody has been saying that Kenny got records ready to go. If he got a mole in Drakes camp, then how come he didn't already know the angle Drake was coming with and have a song ready to go immediately?

My theory is that Kendrick heard the content and angle of The Heart 6 for the first time the same time you and me heard it and now he has to put together a new song to tackle it. Cause he has no mole and was completely blindsided by what Drake said on this record.

Didn't mean to make this so long. My bad.
I agree with most of what you said but I disagree with the last paragraph. Kendrick don't really need to respond to this track. This track isn't really stopping the momentum of Not Like Us. If he wants to drop more he can drop more, but he doesn't need to as he is still up.

Even if Drake masterminded the daughter stuff, that is only one of the many points Kendrick has made. So yeah it takes MTG out of the conversation but the other tracks still land.

As Drake seems to be betting his whole deck on DV allegations he kind of needs to prove it. But let's say he proves it and also proves he masterminded the fake daughter stuff, that would definitely put Drake up

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jayelec feeling like he caught a stray from kendrick's how-to-be-a-dad bars cos Jayelec knows nothin bout daaaat

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Baka not worth speaking on for Drake or what?

fukkin Wayne's girl when he was in Rikers not worth speaking on?

Etc etc

Just curious when the whole song is nothing but replies to what kendrick has been saying, why Drake didn't reply to 99% of it with his basic as fukk rhyme style

If it was a set up, I don't see why Drake would drop the Instagram response pic and not just reveal it in his diss back. And if they've been sending fake info why isn't he naming names in the OVO camp that helped him pull off this masterstroke and fool Kenny, or the name of the leak in the OVO camp they knew would be running to tell Kenny the bullshyt? Because Drake doesn't know the name. This fake info angle is bullshyt imo

He responded within 24 hours of the club record, but that wasn't fast enough. Thecoli.com brehs :pachaha:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Ratings Fixed..see how that works?

Your opinion is just an opinion. Dude made up a whole fake kid verse and you called it a 9... yeah whatever
Just like Aubrey mighta lied about dot having a stepson and being an abuser. Also lied about Kenny having ghostwriters and being extorted :mjlol: .....90% of the shyt Aubrey said in this beef was pure lies and even top dog himself said it was nonsense. But y'all don't care right?....I guess Aubrey is the only one who doesn't lose points for ducktales though:sas1:

But one thing is for certain. That boy certainly likes em young :sas2:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I’m too famous to be an abuser is an insane and incredibly false thing to say when puffy been walking the streets for decades, I keep multi posting but the more I listen the more holes you can easily poke in this whole track

Edit: also..”I don’t wanna fight with a women beater it feeds your nature”??

I know what he was tryna say, but that sounds like he’s calling himself a bytch lol..

he REALLY shoulda proof read this entire shyt lol

Last edited: