Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
I'm not gonna say Drake sounded defeated on this track, but his tone has definitely changed.

Kenny gotta spin back with another club banger, I swear to god if he drop a slow beat Elmo voice tune... :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this sounded like his final replay, but he didn’t really say shyt apart from a couple slick/clever lines

Daps
He probably did wanna drop another record. It damn sure wasn't this one. The energy is ASS compared to Push Ups, Taylor Made, and Family Matters.

If a nikka just wasted his killshot diss record on some shyt I orchestrated this aint the energy I'm coming with. I'm laughing at that nikka for like half the song bruh. This shyt sound like Hush and them came back after a couple days of researching like this best we can do, Drake heard the lyrics, and he knew it was some shake.

I hear you but I still feel like it's a bait record. I think you're being manipulated by the Master Manipulator :manny:

I think everything about this track was strategic.

Daps
You would think if a nikka had proof he would drop it after getting accused of being a pedo by another nikka :dahell:

Kenny himself said the man is a master manipulator. I keep trying to tell yall Drake trying to bait that man into denying the DV claim so that he can prove that Kenny is a liar.

He wants Kenny to address it. Say something about it either way so he can drop something on his head. And i think that might be why Kenny hasn't touched it... yet. Cause there might be some truth to it.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man farted up the room with this one
He also inadvertently called himself a clown while he was at it :heh:
Was a bout to say, how the people he’s getting his information from are clowns then apparently you the one who gave the info, it’s clear as he’ll drake is just running with that twitter conspiracy..

I give drake props for family matters, that’s still the best “song” that’s came outta this but this one was a miss, and from a diss perspective Kendrick is still up

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kenny himself said the man is a master manipulator. I keep trying to tell yall Drake trying to bait that man into denying the DV claim so that he can prove that Kenny is a liar.

He wants Kenny to address it. Say something about it either way so he can drop something on his head. And i think that might be why Kenny hasn't touched it... yet. Cause there might be some truth to it.
This is retarded:mjlol:.....there ain't no "baiting" at this stage. The gloves are off. Kenny just made a fukkin westcoast club anthem calling him a pedophile and you talking about bait:dead:.....either drop the proof or shut the fukk up:camby: