Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
On Family Matters, he admitted someone betrayed him. Now he's claiming fake mole:bryan:

You may payola the baby mama and the11 yo kid into never exposing you but we know, nikka.

Family Matters:

- which one of my so-called nikkas need a shell from the clip?
always knew I had to smoke y’all nikkas-:to:

The Heart Part 6

- it was all fake, 😎-

:dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean... Ok. If there's no truth to Drake's claims, why didn't Kendrick debunk any of it in Not Like Us? He responded to specific lines from Family Matters but completely ignores the domestic violence shyt??

Now Drake double downs on it in another track and you think it's nothing to it?

I'm a just wait and see
he responded on lines to shyt on drake that fit his song.

he also didn't bring up the daughter he denies exists because it didn't fit the song either. if he really has more, we're going to find out.

it's hard to disprove a DV allegation that doesn't exist, just like i agree it's hard to disprove a child that doesn't exist.

but if there is paper work on a DV charge or a DM or whatever of her claiming he was beating on her then he'd be able to leak it, especially since that's not as bad as doxing some underage daughter.

all i know is only one person has a documented track record of lying in this beef, so why should we just take his word for it?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why do you think Drake is winning? Serious question.

PUSH UPS AND FAMILY MATTERS
ARE THE BEST SONGS IN THE BEEF.

KENDRICKS GOT DUPED
INTO WRITING ABOUT A DAUGHTER
THAT DIDNT EVEN EXIST
IN HIS DEATH BLOW TRACK

EUPHORIA WAS KENDRICKS
BEST TRACK AND EACH FOLLOWING
ONE HAS DIPPED IN QUALITY
:devil:
:evil:

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Kendrick wrote about his mother asking him if his cousin touched him because of her own childhood sexual abuse, and he said he didn't but she didn't believe him because of her trauma. How did Aubrey get Kendrick being molested from that? :wtf:

Another Drake dud, second of many.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
On Family Matters, he admitted someone betrayed him. Now he's claiming fake mole:bryan:

You may payola the baby mama and the11 yo kid into never exposing you but we know, nikka.

Family Matters:

- which one of my so-called nikkas need a shell from the clip?
always knew I had to smoke y’all nikkas-:to:

The Heart Part 6

- it was all fake, 😎-

:dead:
his so called nikkas like all the artist that he gave features to and took on tour use your brain it’s not that complicated :dead:

Daps
Kendrick wrote about his mother asking him if his cousin touched him because of her own childhood sexual abuse, and he said he didn't but she didn't believe him because of her trauma. How did Aubrey get Kendrick being molested from that? :wtf:

Another Drake dud, second of many.

Maybe she feels that Kenny wouldn't tell her either way. If I had been molested by a man (God forbid) and I kept it to myself this long, if my mama asked me about it, I would deny it. I would take it to my grave at this point. So just cause Kenny said no doesn't mean anything in that sense. The fact that his mama felt the need to ask him if his cousin molested him is wild to me.

Problems that I dont have in my family for 500, Alex :picard:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
IDK brehs... After listening to the outro on this record again, the confidence Drake has when he says he's speaking facts sounds like he 100% has proof of Kendrick beating on his lady

:lupe:

Drake also flipped the deadbeat narrative around on him with that, you haven't seen your kids in 6 months line.

:huhldup:

This might be some bait 🪤
You would think if a nikka had proof he would drop it after getting accused of being a pedo by another nikka :dahell:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You crazy if you think Drake didn't want to drop another record:pachaha:

Are yall forgetting that Drake literally BEGGED for this battle? He was always intending to drop another record :pachaha:
He probably did wanna drop another record. It damn sure wasn't this one. The energy is ASS compared to Push Ups, Taylor Made, and Family Matters.

If a nikka just wasted his killshot diss record on some shyt I orchestrated this aint the energy I'm coming with. I'm laughing at that nikka for like half the song bruh. This shyt sound like Hush and them came back after a couple days of researching like this best we can do, Drake heard the lyrics, and he knew it was some shake.