Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
i love the flow of this song better than any kendrick song
but it just dont got the content to win the beef, ill be bumping it often tho

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This track is garbage. Drake is chatting about where's the proof for all of Kendrick's allegations, where's the proof for the allegations he's throwing at Kendrick? There's no such thing as a B Sharp, so that bar is washed. That's the joke in the simpsons ffs. They named Homer's group the b sharp's to make them look like dumbasses. Why would you feed someone fake information about you having a second child and then say you chose not to give him more 'info' to make him look like more of an idiot? Wait a minute, why would you wait days to respond to it and not just expose it was bait immediately and show proof it was bait. That is not a finesse. He let people think he was even more of a deadbeat and p3do for days if he really did bait Kendrick. The guy is not bright. And he completely misunderstood the 'mother i' song, which is about kendrick's MOTHER being mol3sted and the problems with generational black trauma...and why is he using a person being mol3sted as something to make fun of them for? I have no horse in this race but this track is dead.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so at what point do we get proof? They on they 4th/5th songs. Drake has once again said he ain’t responding anymore. Do we get surprise proof in the summer? After the 12th track? When one of them is on their deathbed?
I don't know, I'm not the mole in OVO
:lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
They can both hit hard but if they aren’t true who cares :heh:

Drake sleeping with underage girls is apparently not true but Kenny keeps running with it. Drake should keep going with the Kenny being molested line. If nothing else it's a psychological tactic and some folks are gonna believe it :pachaha:

And if it was me, id be like ayo homie while you talking about MY FAMILY, how effed up is it that your mama had to come to you and ask you if you was touched in your secret place. Yikes.

Drake should bring Kenny family all the way into it just like Kenny tried to do to him. :manny:

Talk about his cousin child molester. Double down on him touching Kenny. Tie that to that's why he's full of rage and takes it out on his baby mama face :manny:

It's what I would do.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
It's very obvious that Drake is stressed and rushed this out. This is the worst track of the whole battle.

First of all he's very low energy, also based on the lyrics it sounds like he's tired because he's been online the whole night scouring the internet for anything that can help him.

1090 Jake mention, who follows who on Instagram and emojis under pictures is very online stuff and very childish. The planted stories and medications also sounds like a retconned story from Twitter.

And just when you think it can't get any worse he brings up child molestation. I'll skip the Epstein and how being famous means he can't be a pedophile parts.

Overall this was fukking terrible. Only redeeming qualities are the beat, R. Kelly mention and "when I say I hit you back, it's a lot safer" line.

All this here.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I mean... Ok. If there's no truth to Drake's claims, why didn't Kendrick debunk any of it in Not Like Us? He responded to specific lines from Family Matters but completely ignores the domestic violence shyt??

Now Drake double downs on it in another track and you think it's nothing to it?

I'm a just wait and see
He did address it

Yeah, it's all eyes on me, and I'ma send it up to Pac
Put the wrong label on me, I'ma get 'em dropped

That's all you need to say. That shyt is lies and you move on. You don't spend 2 minutes denying allegations like Aubrey did :mjlol: ....he just made himself look 10 times worse. Dot just said it's on sight for lying on me. That's that. That's all you need. This aint a trial. Kenny dropped a certified 10 out of 10 all time banger and Aubrey responded with a low energy 6. It's over.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This track is garbage. Drake is chatting about where's the proof for all of Kendrick's allegations, where's the proof for the allegations he's throwing at Kendrick? There's no such thing as a B Sharp, so that bar is washed. That's the joke in the simpsons ffs. They named Homer's group the b sharp's to make them look like dumbasses. Why would you feed someone fake information about you having a second child and then say you chose not to give him more 'info' to make him look like more of an idiot? Wait a minute, why would you wait days to respond to it and not just expose it was bait immediately and show proof it was bait. That is not a finesse. He let people think he was even more of a deadbeat and p3do for days if he really did bait Kendrick. The guy is not bright. And he completely misunderstood the 'mother i' song, which is about kendrick's MOTHER being mol3sted and the problems with generational black trauma...and why is he using a person being mol3sted as something to make fun of them for? I have no horse in this race but this track is dead.
Drake got his tea from here lol