Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Steady trying to tag nikkas in :laff: you bytchmade for real. Probably been herbed all your life

Double replying now...

waka-flocka-flame-american-rapper.gif

Daps
As a denial, not as a "haha we got you :umad:"

He let that shyt fester and gain traction, and only played the fake intel card days later when his coping stans came up with it.

C'mon you smarter than this.

But Kenny need to come with receipts too...i ain't gonna deny that.

Here's what I honestly think happen. I don't think Drake was expecting Kenny to drop immediately after his record like Ross did. I think Drake thought he had more time than he really did so he was gonna release Family Matters Friday night and probably thought he had at least a day or 2 cause Kendrick took a while to respond the last time.

He was caught by surprise by Kenny releasing the Grahams 20 minutes later. Drake knew a record talking about the "daughter" was coming but I don't think he was expecting it that soon so he wasn't prepared to respond on wax yet.

So as soon as Kenny drops the Grahams, since Drake ain't ready to respond, he just puts up the pic on IG saying the daughter was fake, still intending to respond on wax.

I think Kenny releasing Not Like Us the very next day also caught Drake by surprise. He had no reason to believe Kenny was gonna try to bomb him back to back like that (even tho my theory remains that if the daughter story was REALLY true, Dot doesn't release Not Like Us the very next day). I believe that if the daughter was true, Dot would have let the Grahams hang out there and marinate and soak in cause he really thought he had that nxgga.

Once he found out it was fake, that's when he got in the booth and recorded Not Like Us

Drake was probably putting together his track yesterday where he was gonna talk about masterminding the whole thing but Kenny got done with his record before he did and blindsided him again with Not Like Us.

I think Drake needed another day to finalize what the Heart Pt 6 was gonna be and so thats why it dropped tonight.

Kendrick has NEVER been known for releasing this much music this quickly. That's what ppl used to criticize him about, the fact that he rarely drops music.

Drake wasn't prepared for the barrage.

It would have been goofy for Drake to write it out in an IG story "yeah there is no daughter AND we fed this nxgga false info". And he probably felt it would hit harder in a song (which i would agree with).

Now I could be totally wrong. Neither you or I knows what's really happening behind the scenes so I could be right you could be wrong and vice versa. But im just giving you a scenario of why I feel it happened the way it happened.

Now in your scenario, the daughter is real and Drake really does have a leak in his camp.

My question to you would be... if that's the case, then why hasn't Dot doubled down on the daughter? Which could possibly still be coming in his next record, I acknowledge. We don't know what type of demon time Kenny gon be on yet. But as of right now he hasn't mentioned the daughter again.

And then my next question would be how come Kendrick wasn't prepared for Drake to drop something tonight? Everybody has been saying that Kenny got records ready to go. If he got a mole in Drakes camp, then how come he didn't already know the angle Drake was coming with and have a song ready to go immediately?

My theory is that Kendrick heard the content and angle of The Heart 6 for the first time the same time you and me heard it and now he has to put together a new song to tackle it. Cause he has no mole and was completely blindsided by what Drake said on this record.

Didn't mean to make this so long. My bad.

Daps
Nah bruh. He was going around saying show me the proof. Then he turned around a couple days later and said he planted that information. He could have saved himself from having to record a record he didn't wanna do by screenshotting the proof he set everything up.

You crazy if you think Drake didn't want to drop another record:pachaha:

Are yall forgetting that Drake literally BEGGED for this battle? He was always intending to drop another record :pachaha:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Joe is right. Drake sounds tired. Anybody who's not biased can see that. Sounds like he hasn't slept for days. He needed an absolute 10 to stay alive here. And he delivered a 6-7. You can't win a battle by being defensive. He lost.
It's very obvious that Drake is stressed and rushed this out. This is the worst track of the whole battle.

First of all he's very low energy, also based on the lyrics it sounds like he's tired because he's been online the whole night scouring the internet for anything that can help him.

1090 Jake mention, who follows who on Instagram and emojis under pictures is very online stuff and very childish. The planted stories and medications also sounds like a retconned story from Twitter.

And just when you think it can't get any worse he brings up child molestation. I'll skip the Epstein and how being famous means he can't be a pedophile parts.

Overall this was fukking terrible. Only redeeming qualities are the beat, R. Kelly mention and "when I say I hit you back, it's a lot safer" line.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
then he would post it or leak it

this mf sits on the internet posting memes all day and his career is on the ropes

if he had proof we'd know.

he just relying on his brainwashed ovo soldiers to spam the internet with his shyt.
I mean... Ok. If there's no truth to Drake's claims, why didn't Kendrick debunk any of it in Not Like Us? He responded to specific lines from Family Matters but completely ignores the domestic violence shyt??

Now Drake double downs on it in another track and you think it's nothing to it?

I'm a just wait and see