Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did. He IMMEDIATELY went on IG and said that it wasn't true :dwillhuh:
Nah bruh. He was going around saying show me the proof. Then he turned around a couple days later and said he planted that information. He could have saved himself from having to record a record he didn't wanna do by screenshotting the proof he set everything up.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
IDK brehs... After listening to the outro on this record again, the confidence Drake has when he says he's speaking facts sounds like he 100% has proof of Kendrick beating on his lady

:lupe:

Drake also flipped the deadbeat narrative around on him with that, you haven't seen your kids in 6 months line.

:huhldup:

This might be some bait 🪤
so at what point do we get proof? They on they 4th/5th songs. Drake has once again said he ain’t responding anymore. Do we get surprise proof in the summer? After the 12th track? When one of them is on their deathbed?

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Drake tried his own piano punchlines

“B Sharp, D Flat, D Majoooor”

:russ: :snoop:

That sht sounded so damn corny.

Then said “This Epstein shyt is the shyt I expected”

Sooooooo you know he would call you a pedo Drake?

:stopitslime:

Whoever wrote that for Drake need to be fired ASAP. Kendrick about to rip Drake dead body apart and set his head on fire.

:pachaha:

Here it come in 3……2….

Edit:

Then again if I was Kendrick I wouldn’t even respond to that wack sht. Kendrick already won.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Don't defend your peado allegations brehs.

Prove that your a culture vulture by not being able to comprehend a rap song where someone is talking about their mom being molested and not themselevs brehs.

Sound like you on the prescription pills you have been accused of using whilst your rapping brehs.

Don't even talk or acknowledge the peadophiles and sex offenders you have around you breh

Daps
Why would you even feed fake info just for your enemy to tell it publicly and control the narrative? They must have some unreleased chapters of The Art of War because this strategy is counterintuitive.

When they were trying to pay people in VA to give up info on Pusha T no one came forward. What was the result? Drake had to bow out of the battle because he had no material.

If you give Kendrick no info he has less material and you have a greater chance of winning especially if you have info on Kendrick.

They didn't feed him false info.

So where's his daughter

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I had no issue with the molestation shyt. It was just a stupid angle. You're trying to take heat off yourself about being a sex abuser, then you troll somebody about being sexually abused. Wtf :what: .....and then it wasn't even true at that. Aubrey just made wrong move after wrong move in this battle.
That’s exactly what I’m saying. It’s a bizarre thing to say in response and to top it off the idiot’s team didn’t understand the song it referenced.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I had no issue with the molestation shyt. It was just a stupid angle. You're trying to take heat off yourself about being a sex abuser, then you troll somebody about being sexually abused. Wtf :what: .....and then it wasn't even true at that. Aubrey just made wrong move after wrong move in this battle.

I don't think the molestation angle was the smartest but I don't have a problem with Drake bringing it up....this beef is way past the point of having moral boundaries. Kenny writing songs to Drake's children :heh:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The “we gave you fake info about the 11 year old daughter” response just makes 0 sense.

I think Kendrick got that information from articles. The same way Drake got the information about Kendrick beating a woman. Shady articles.

This dumb ass dropped a head scratcher ass diss track. I never seen this before lol
So Drake the one who dropped the head scratcher diss but we never gonna find out what lil girl Kendrick was rapping to on Meet the Grahams?

Like I been sayin, this battle is over. Drake lost this shyt before it started lol