Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
This man recorded a whole six to seven minute HD Video with the good kidd mad city van. He was aiming for a huge viral moment, something which only happens with huge numbers.

When he was mollywhopped over the head in under an hour and had his momentum killed, he didn't know what to do.
lol do people even care about the van? it was clever for like ten minutes but nobodys talking about that damn video anymore lol

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
In this day & age with everything we've seen over the last 5-6 years if drake was a pedophile he would've been charged already & facing trial by now.

All these allegations are simply just allegations unless actually proven otherwise.

I do think from a public perspective you can't just ignore serious allegations no matter how false it could be.
puffy is literally still under investigation, bu bu bu bu but in this day and age!!!!!!!

just repeating Aubrey's lies now :heh:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
One statement Drake made that’s questionable is Kendrick being gossipy and dropping tea but Drake was the first one that crossed the line by attacking Kendrick’s wife stirring up narratives about her & Dave Free.

Once you go after my wife and question the legitimacy of my child? Yeah it’s up from there. Kendrick went at Drake expecting him to keep it clean but he didn’t.

The more I listen to it…it does seem like he’s conceding and bowing out but he had take more personal shots at Kendrick and his family on the way out.

But I understand….getting pedo put across your back is damaging no matter how famous you are.

He didn’t address the “Freed the slaves” lyric either because black social media been on his head about that too. Real talk with as good of a battle this been…I hate that it’s become sort of a soap opera now.
I don’t like either one of them throwing accusations but it’s rap beef it’s always been said ain’t no rules for better or for worse

On Drakes end where he fukked up is acknowledging the young girls stuff through a dead Tupac voice. Drake was the first rapper in the beef to bring that shyt up.

Kendrick played with it on Euphroria it but said imma spare you don’t talk about my fam again and he warned him the next day too.

Idk why Drake always has to mention peoples wives/girlfriends in shyt he knows that’s red button territory :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When did you become such a big drake fan, or is it a by product of kdot dislike?

From how you post I wouldnt expect you to be a big supporter of Drake at all.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

I LISTEN TO KENDRICKS MUSIC.
I DONT LISTEN TO DRAKE MUSIC.

BUT SINCE I FEEL DRAKE IS WINNING
THERE HAS TO BE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE.
:devil:
:evil:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
How u set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose :heh:

Drake fumbled the execution I dont care what yall say. He could've got Kendrick outta here if he planned the reveal better. Now people dont care because Not Like Us remix is about to be the song of the summer.

Kendrick's recovery should be applauded :wow:
When the world is full of fakkits who cant admit defeat, this is what you get. A bunch of fakkits saying "yea drake finessed him, but the bars about his non existent daughter still slaps"

:mjlol: you really surprised people are idiots?