Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the world know who up
IMG-2571.png
those views on not like us and them videos of people going wild to it and booing drake say otherwise than some goofy ass social media poll :heh:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
So is akademiks, but i didnt see you making mentions about that when Kendrick referenced him :camby:

You and Jake1090 look similar except you somehow more pathetic and fat. Did you apply for a job yet, or did you put me back on ignore? I see you ducking again zestyman. Stand on it son :umad:

It's 2am for you, do something productive and make your mom proud instead of defending drake

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If you call me a pedo you better make sure that nothing tragic has happened to you and I know about it but that’s me though.
I don't have a problem with Drake saying a lot of the stuff he has said about Kendrick.

But being the victim of child molestation is very different from being called a pedophile. Im stunned that this has to even be explained.
Rappers have mocked guys that got raped in prison plenty of times. These guys are degenerates. This isnt a noble culture, or honorable people.
Thats crass, but its different when you are mocking someone who was a child victim of molestation. Its just different.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Dot has the career that people told Electronica he could have

Now that I think of it:francis: I do think rappers like Jay Elec, Mos Def and Lupe have some bitterness towards Kendrick

BUT SINCE I FEEL DRAKE IS WINNING
THERE HAS TO BE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE.

As long as you believe it's close:hubie:they've both put out amazing songs in the last week, the fans are the real winners.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This has been the best and worst rap beef ever....

I think Kendrick won but barely when you take out all the gossip shyt on both sides. I'm ignoring the pedo ring, secret daughter, wife beating, and illegitimate child shyt... or anything else that's just yelling out random shyt.

But everybody made up their mind before the beef even started. And there is no swaying anybody to the other side it seems. Thats the worst part in all this.
Nah you remove all of this and I still think Kendrick up by a lot.

What did Drake actually say to Kendrick that is somewhat plausible through all this?

Someone please list them cause the only thing I can think of is the Kodak situation and how Kendrick is a hypocrite because of it which I don't think Drake even addressed. :jbhmm:

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick was right, Drake thinks we're slow and I guess some folks are.

Anyways, gossip stuff aside, he got thoroughly out rapped and it hasn't been close at any point. He lost and put out what's probably one of the shyttiest finale diss tracks ever.
:mjlol: Kenny is done
Wake up
He cant address anything. He just dropping premade diss tracks like a goofy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
thats the part I caught lol . Ak was on there Juelzing for Drake like he's an attorney and still said "Yeah Kendrick is winning, barely"
Bruh aint no barely. If you Drakes #1 supporter and you got him losing, what are we doing on this stream? What is the debate? :mjlol:

Bro you should’ve seen when he got Budden on the phone. Ak’s HEART was broken when Budden said “Its over, I’m over it, the world is over it, we all know who won.” Then he made Ak say Kendrick was winning but Ak kept saying “I don’t think Drake’s finished! He’s got more!” And Buddens was like “He sounds tired defending himself. He’s got no more.”

Daps
puffy is literally still under investigation, bu bu bu bu but in this day and age!!!!!!!

just repeating Aubrey's lies now :heh:

Cuz Diddy paid up when the truth was too revealing.

I haven't seen any charge drake for anything or sued for anything regarding these pedo allegations.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You and Jake1090 look similar except you somehow more pathetic and fat. Did you apply for a job yet, or did you put me back on ignore? I see you ducking again zestyman. Stand on it son :umad:

It's 2am for you, do something productive and make your mom proud instead of defending drake
Why didnt you respond to my previous post where I sonned you? Now you jumping into another conversation im having with another fakkit in hopes of having some sort of back up?

You lookin sad and pathetic, cant stand on your own square and put your chin up :dead: