Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It's not that people don't care, it's that people have little care about that. Why? it's because there is little to no proof of Drake claims of Kendrick being a woman beater.

I can tell you that there is a history of Drake moving funny, being a culture vulture, and there is stuff that can support the pedo shyt to be true as well.

Where is the history of Kendrick being a women beater or Dave Free being the father of his child? A IG post?
I think drake created that theory about Dave being the father solely of him hearting that ig post :mjlol:

Considering drake has zero friends or any semblance of a healthy relationship with his family, he isn't aware that normal people heart friends and family's posts without sexual feelings attached

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
the world know who up
IMG-2571.png
the bots on that poll are crazy look at the quotes. Elon really fukked that app up man

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
So he planted pedo evidence so Kendrick could call him a pedofile?

:francis:

You can’t be serious.
There you nikkas go again, not listening to BARS.

Tell me the BAR where he said he planted the pedo shyt. That was simply a kendrick lie and twitter nonsense. You know it, kendrick knows it... but hey its funny.

He planted the fake daughter info.

:mjlol: @ the delusional Drake fans in here who just can't accept he got obliterated....keep trying hard ....
Your name is literally fukking West Coast Avenger.
everything out your mouth is the most biased shyt ever :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How u set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose :heh:

Drake fumbled the execution I dont care what yall say. He could've got Kendrick outta here if he planned the reveal better. Now people dont care because Not Like Us remix is about to be the song of the summer.

Kendrick's recovery should be applauded :wow:

The last time a rapper claimed they set the trap just to see how dude react got ETHERED

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I hope so. Cause if this record is truly the end then it was hella anti climatic:skip:

Kendrick wins either way, but we need some answers. Cause if my theory about the daughter is right, drake will deny, deny, deny unless unreachable proof is dropped

True.

That dude has more than just the one daughter.

The thing with bro is, like you said, he'll lie all the way up to when he can't anymore. Just like he did back in 2018 when Pusha exposed him. He's more worried about this fake image he has, than being authentic. Which is why if you f*ck with a real MC in a battle and have people around you who really don’t like you, you set yourself up for all kinds of wild sh*t to come out.

He's an idiot.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Seems most all of it is made up, which is nasty work because these aren’t some light accusations. Both these dudes looking kinda funny imo.

They should have kept more about music and clowning each other. Trying to out gossip each other is lame.
Yeah that gossip shyt so wack. Friday night was depressing as hell. They went lower than low.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
nah this never happened before in a battle…rappers being fed fake info, falling for it, and making a record about it?? CRAZY

at the end of the day, nobody really caring about the truth in these records…Ether showed that a while back…to this day people think a 32 year old Jay-Z was 36 in a Karate Class

this is entertaining as hell

Yea its just a roast

A battle of wits
I don’t see how if NAS own diss song, probably the most famous rap diss song in history, contains more FACTS than the diss song he was replying too.

No denying Ether's impact

But come on

Foxy denied multiple times ever being involved with J

When it counted the most Un pointed the finger at J as well as others

J was 32 training in boxing

Many ppl attested to J being in the streets and having money as early as 88

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do y'all think if Cam'ron was in a bad blood beef and he knew his opp got molested he would clown tf outta him on wax for it? :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How u set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose :heh:

Drake fumbled the execution I dont care what yall say. He could've got Kendrick outta here if he planned the reveal better. Now people dont care because Not Like Us remix is about to be the song of the summer.

Kendrick's recovery should be applauded :wow:

giphy.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Drake spent two days on IG stories and comms with AK - denying the allegations, and asking people to prove it - going as far as saying he'd work for people.

Now it's "the ones you getting your stories from are all clowns" - oh my bad, he later says - "we plotted for a week and we fed you the information"

:mjgrin::mjlol:
they will ignore this