Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Yeah bro, adults don't make fun of molestation victims. Rappers don't either, but I always forget you dudes have stunted development due to this site.

If you call me a pedo you better make sure that nothing tragic has happened to you and I know about it but that’s me though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How u set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose

If we are to believe that... it went down like this..

viralhog-bear-trap.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How u set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose :heh:

Drake fumbled the execution I dont care what yall say. He could've got Kendrick outta here if he planned the reveal better. Now people dont care because Not Like Us remix is about to be the song of the summer.

Kendrick's recovery should be applauded :wow:

Wile E Coyote timing

wile-e-coyote-road-runner-stone-trap-fail-x48sophz670o6l08.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: EVERY RAPPER THAT SAYS DRAKE
IS WINNING IS JEALOUS OF KDOT
OR WANTS A DRAKE INTERVIEW.

EVERY RAPPER ON THE WEST COAST
ROOTING FOR KDOT THROUGHOUT
THIS WHOLE BATTLE IS UNBIAS,
OBJECTIVE AND SHOULD BE LISTENED TO

THE COLI
:devil:
:evil:

When did you become such a big drake fan, or is it a by product of kdot dislike?

From how you post I wouldnt expect you to be a big supporter of Drake at all.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yeah bro, adults don't make fun of molestation victims. Rappers don't either, but I always forget you dudes have stunted development due to this site.
Rappers have mocked guys that got raped in prison plenty of times. These guys are degenerates. This isnt a noble culture, or honorable people.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake won, as I said before I got banned.

Also, Drake needs to stop interacting with AK's bytch ass. He was a useful troll for a while, but is merely parroting shyt at this point. Bush his ass.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
So drakes only defense was the muddy the waters up for yall to make this thread and not even think logically on how and why the fukk would he plant shyt for a gotcha moment. Makes no fukking sense but you heathens see the titanic sinking and got the nerve to stay on ship! He wouldn’t be putting sonic the hedgehog and god of war videos while his writers come up with this bullshyt if it was “planted” him and ak would’ve been all on live. Not hinding while you learning that you “not like us”. Can’t wait for the video and the final nail in y’all coffin ⚰️

Daps
You think a damn pedophile and domestic abuser is gonna outright admit that they're a pedophile and domestic abuser????

You n-gga's are fccking retards man

Drake is gonna have to bring proof for the DA claims, while there is enough evidence in terms of the pedo allegations, it's basically to the point all someone has to do is say something.

In this day & age with everything we've seen over the last 5-6 years if drake was a pedophile he would've been charged already & facing trial by now.

All these allegations are simply just allegations unless actually proven otherwise.

I do think from a public perspective you can't just ignore serious allegations no matter how false it could be.