Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Smart move by Drake! Gotta get ahead of those OVO sex offender tags

:sas2:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Now that I think of it:francis: I do think rappers like Jay Elec, Mos Def and Lupe have some bitterness towards Kendrick

As long as you believe it's close:hubie:they've both put out amazing songs in the last week, the fans are the real winners.

It's true.

Mos is one of the greats. So I would hate for him to have an issue with anyone because he's respected and loved everywhere! But Lupe is definitely not happy with his legacy or how he thinks people view him. He's always popping up out of nowhere, when no one is even speaking on him, claiming people think he's not on this level and that level. Wildly insecure dude.

And Jay Elec was supposed to be special. And for whatever reason, ended up just being a talented bum, who doesn't do anything with the actual talent, lol. So he's always salty when he sees other dudes succeeding.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Drake planted that 11 year old daughter shyt. If he had, as soon as Kendrick dropped that song, we would have seen the video of the planning meeting and the behind the scenes reveal from Drake. That would have pretty much ended the battle right there. Instead, Drake got on IG and saw a bunch of idiots coping and saying that Drake's camp fed Kendrick false info, and now he's running with it.

Just my $.02

:yeshrug:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
So drakes only defense was the muddy the waters up for yall to make this thread and not even think logically on how and why the fukk would he plant shyt for a gotcha moment. Makes no fukking sense but you heathens see the titanic sinking and got the nerve to stay on ship! He wouldn’t be putting sonic the hedgehog and god of war videos while his writers come up with this bullshyt if it was “planted” him and ak would’ve been all on live. Not hinding while you learning that you “not like us”. Can’t wait for the video and the final nail in y’all coffin ⚰️

He gotta be capping. Posting all types of memes but not this classic? :dahell:

j0pel.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Its a diss record, fam. He is mocking it.
He wasn't he was providing perspective on why kendrick is so infatuated on the " drake is a pedophile " angle, he linked into the childhood trauma that kendrick may have went through. All this shyt corny and ruins the battle. Wild ass accusations from both

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Bro you should’ve seen when he got Budden on the phone. Ak’s HEART was broken when Budden said “Its over, I’m over it, the world is over it, we all know who won.” Then he made Ak say Kendrick was winning but Ak kept saying “I don’t think Drake’s finished! He’s got more!” And Buddens was like “He sounds tired defending himself. He’s got no more.”
That part with Budden had me crying cuz he completely switched up when he asked Budden if the lies count & Budden basically said yea what’s the problem lmaoooo

I think Ak was too invested if it’s the truth or not and that’s why Kendrick is moving how he’s moving cuz he doesn’t give a fukk about lies or truth, he’s exploiting the fact Drake lied previously before and looks like a creep so it makes a loaded question type of situation for him.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Bro you should’ve seen when he got Budden on the phone. Ak’s HEART was broken when Budden said “Its over, I’m over it, the world is over it, we all know who won.” Then he made Ak say Kendrick was winning but Ak kept saying “I don’t think Drake’s finished! He’s got more!” And Buddens was like “He sounds tired defending himself. He’s got no more.”
Fantano ethering Akademiks now 😂

He said Drake basically gave Drake the playbook.