Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Whats the pedo evidence though? Where is the evidence that he has a child sex ring and will be raided soon?

Did I miss that?

You didn’t see him on stage kissing that little girl in the mouth AFTER she said she was only 17?

Drake fans…

200w.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Drake really is the classic case of the scorned loser and cornball. Because he knows, no matter how "successful" he becomes, people will never truly respect or accept him. Which is why he lives in character 24/7. Cosplaying black culture and stealing from whatever he can to act like he’s one of us. This is why he hates on the people he does. Because they all have sh*t he hasn’t been able to get. Kendrick has a family. ASAP and Rihanna have a family. He’s mad at Rocky because he got Rihanna and she rejected him. After Rihanna got with Rocky, all of a sudden Drake is getting cornrows. Weirdo sh*t. He’s mad at Kendrick because he’s critically acclaimed and wins all the awards he can’t. Other MC’s respect Dot. Revere him. Drake was out first and still doesn’t get the stamp in Hip Hop. He’ll always be the outsider.

This is why his “diss” records are all gossip and made up TMZ sh*t, while Dot is speaking directly to that dude's soul and how he’s a culture vulture and factual sh*t. Drake doesn’t have anything to throw back, so he’s trying to pitch gossip as a response and that’s not just corny, but speaks to how wack of an artist he really is. The people ain’t buying it. They’re tired of the fraudulent sh*t. That's why "Nah, Drake" was trending tonight. Can't be fake forever.

And if anyone actually believes that Drake had someone in his camp play triple agent to feed Dot false information, then they're just as dumb as Drake is for trying to claim that. I can't say too much, but I can say that Kendrick hasn't said sh*t yet, compared to what he will on the upcoming joints. What's coming is going to be much worse. Drake should've left this one alone.
I hope so. Cause if this record is truly the end then it was hella anti climatic:skip:

Kendrick wins either way, but we need some answers. Cause if my theory about the daughter is right, drake will deny, deny, deny unless unrefutable proof is dropped

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:mjlol:THIS MAN TRIED TO
PUT DRAKE IN THE EPSTEIN BOX,
DISRESPECTED BOTH OF HIS PARENTS,
HIS SON AND FAKE DAUGHTER
SIMPLY DUE TO RAP BEEF
BUT DRAKE POKING FUN AT HIS MOLESTATION
IS OFF LIMITS.

:devil:
:evil:

Not at all the same

saying you committed a crime, is wildly different from partying on potential child victim of a crime. Again, you brehs have stunted development and can't see past your own issues, but that's not what adults do.

Notice I ain't say Drake was wrong for saying Kendrick beats his wife. Thats rap and say what you can about whatever bad things you think that person has done.

LOLing child molestation is absurd.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I knew drake was gonna come back while so many people were celebrating like it was over.

Now it's Kendrick turn to address the allegations & that's it after that.
You think a damn pedophile and domestic abuser is gonna outright admit that they're a pedophile and domestic abuser????

You n-gga's are fccking retards man

Drake is gonna have to bring proof for the DA claims, while there is enough evidence in terms of the pedo allegations, it's basically to the point all someone has to do is say something.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
You didn’t see him on stage kissing that little girl in the mouth AFTER she said she was only 17?

Drake fans…

200w.gif
Yeah man they damn near trump level fans at this point… nikka texting kids and shyt girls in interviews (he loves high school girls basketball) what fukking man without a daughter “loves highschool girls ball”. Texting them at that

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not at all the same

saying you committed a crime, is wildly different from partying on potential child victim of a crime. Again, you brehs have stunted development and can't see past your own issues, but that's not what adults do.

Notice I ain't say Drake was wrong for saying Kendrick beats his wife. Thats rap and say what you can about whatever bad things you think that person has done.

LOLing child molestation is absurd.

:mjlol: TAKE YOUR ASS
BACK TO "HIGHER LEARNING" nikka
THIS IS HIP HOP.

:devil:
:evil:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
and cacs dont love drake? i didnt realize Degrassi was filmed in Brownsville.

absolutely surgical. even people who think drake is winning have to bow to kennys pen game. there are seriously people on here trying to say drake 'won' because... and get this... they think his beats are better.

:snoop:

only thing salty in here is your lips, Aubrey glazer. wipe them off.
Drake just finessed and sonned your idol and instead if addressing that, you addressing me.

:smh: talk to ya mans, send him a DM and ask him why he let yall down

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake spent two days on IG stories and comms with AK - denying the allegations, and asking people to prove it - going as far as saying he'd work for people.

Now it's "the ones you getting your stories from are all clowns" - oh my bad, he later says - "we plotted for a week and we fed you the information"

:mjgrin::mjlol:
A lot of people are acting like Drake never said those clearly contradictory statements in the song. Lol.

I knew I wasn't the only one who heard it like that.

I also don't buy that Raps biggest sell out "doesn't care about the numbers" like he says in his diss.

This man recorded a whole six to seven minute HD Video with the good kidd mad city van. He was aiming for a huge viral moment, something which only happens with huge numbers.

When he was mollywhopped over the head in under an hour and had his momentum killed, he didn't know what to do.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
How u set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose :heh:

Drake fumbled the execution I dont care what yall say. He could've got Kendrick outta here if he planned the reveal better. Now people dont care because Not Like Us remix is about to be the song of the summer.

Kendrick's recovery should be applauded :wow:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
:manny: Domestic violence isn’t so bad when Kendrick is the one doing the violence.

:manny: Domestic violence isn’t so bad when you’re smaller than the women you’re abusing.
and getting pee on your leg aint so bad as long as the guy has a big dikk, right?

:comeon: