Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ONCE AGAIN SINCE EVERYONE
IN THIS THREAD IS IGNORING IT...

KODAK BLACK PLEAD
GUILTY TO ASSAULTING
A TEENAGED GIRL IN HIS HOTEL ROOM
AND DOT HAD HIM ALL OVER MR MORALE.

THATS MUCH WORSE THAN
SUPPORTING R KELLY

I WOULD REALLY
LIKE AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT ONE
:devil:
:evil:

Kendrick did not know Kodak Black was wrapped up in that. You know all the people you work with dirt and business? Mr. Morale was an overall therapy album, so it is clear that Kenny did not know that was going on.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Baka not worth speaking on for Drake or what?

fukkin Wayne's girl when he was in Rikers not worth speaking on?

Etc etc

Just curious when the whole song is nothing but replies to what kendrick has been saying, why Drake didn't reply to 99% of it with his basic as fukk rhyme style

If it was a set up, I don't see why Drake would drop the Instagram response pic and not just reveal it in his diss back. And if they've been sending fake info why isn't he naming names in the OVO camp that helped him pull off this masterstroke and fool Kenny, or the name of the leak in the OVO camp they knew would be running to tell Kenny the bullshyt? Because Drake doesn't know the name. This fake info angle is bullshyt imo

Why yall keep saying he fukked Wayne’s girl while he was locked up? Lol that’s not what happened

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Who u think had the best bars in this battle overall? From a rap perspective?
Drake did lol

The Heart pt 6 is more lyrical than any track Dot dropped since eupohoria.

Euphoria Kenny was just keeping it mostly rap. He was punching & being witty, clever, & creative with the schemes

Meet the Grahams was him on his rap psychology type shyt. It had some shyt on there but Drake is RAPPING RAPPING

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I'm still not understanding the rationale.

Let's say you're a calculated, genius level mastermind, you are privy to who your mole is
why do you equip your mole with:

- Pictures of a fake daughter? And you don't stop there but there's a WHOLE IDENTITY given
to this girl, up to and including a fukking birthday party in the past few days.

- Why would you feed your would be foe information of your "Fake" child molester activities?

- Why would you give him actual pictures of your perscriptions?

- IF you knew it was "Faked" and you gave him "Fake" pictures of your prescriptions why would
you proceed to say it's actually from your father's suitcase?

Also, why the fukk would your father have a bunch of stuff labeled with YOUR NAME ?

Finally, why would you say "I fed you the information" then end your song with "I don't know where you're getting
your information from"?

Of all the information you could give him, you send a bunch of legit career ending/impactful shyt?
Not something silly to let him know you're onto him?

Or is the more likely scenario that you're trying to flip Kendrick's "I live a boring life, you couldn't get any info on me" back on him?
Which one is more realistic?

These drake nikkaz in here believe anything

Drake read the same twitter theory post about fake info and took responsibility for it :mjlol:

We know that because of him mentioning His wife not following Kendrick (which was debunked)

This nikka had AK send him all the best twitter theories for a response :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If Drake’s whole mastermind plan was to fabricate the daughter story, and not immediately debunk it with proof which gave the lie legs….

:mjlol:

For most its too late now because they are going to run with hes cappin unless he shows some screenshots

A nikka with a 24/7 online presence too :mjlol:
He did debunk it immediately

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nine on X: @Akademiks I have a message for Drake https://t.co/kFFNTFR7pU  / X

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is how objective i am. I'm rooting for Drake in this battle but I love Kendricks line in Euphoria about "lemme see you pusha TEE" :pachaha:

Folks that's riding with Drake can be objective but these fool ass K Thots wanna murder you if you say that Drake is hanging in this fight. :pachaha:
Show me any Drake fans being objective in these threads. And you saying you like 1 line does not make up for you OD’ing the last couple of days taking about “I’m making 500k still in bed” while posting 549 times in one thread lol you are a good poster but this battle did something to you breh

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
the thing that's missing from an ACTUAL Rap battle in this whole saga is the incredible word play and metaphors that we we're so used to hearing without putting in all these accusations and sh*, a lot of gossipy he said she said at this point. Besides that, Drake played it good on this one.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is, people love choosing so much in this battle. I am a big fan of both Kendrick and Drake in their respective spaces in the industry. With that being said, this was a weak record. But at the same time, that Family Matters track was probably top ten drake of all time.