Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Baka not worth speaking on for Drake or what?

fukkin Wayne's girl when he was in Rikers not worth speaking on?

Etc etc

Just curious when the whole song is nothing but replies to what kendrick has been saying, why Drake didn't reply to 99% of it with his basic as fukk rhyme style

If it was a set up, I don't see why Drake would drop the Instagram response pic and not just reveal it in his diss back. And if they've been sending fake info why isn't he naming names in the OVO camp that helped him pull off this masterstroke and fool Kenny, or the name of the leak in the OVO camp they knew would be running to tell Kenny the bullshyt? Because Drake doesn't know the name. This fake info angle is bullshyt imo
Hey look...a dude with a moderately high IQ.

Notice the Drake fans don't have articulate responses to anything and sound markedly dumber than their opponents.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Drake just pulled a “you’re not even worth it” and at the same time a “I am over here laughing that I convinced the whole world I’m a chomo” and there are people in here saying that “this was his plan all along, the boy up” smh scary times
:heh: not only that, he said the people you got your info from are clowns, yet he supposedly sent the clowns. So is he saying his people are clowns? Somebody just wrote something up real quick and gave it to him, he didn't even look it over.

This dude is pretty non-biased and he had the same thought I did pretty much

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Agreed and Not like Us is second. He could have kept the rest of it. I have a playlist dedicated to this beef and I got every song released by all parties involved except for 6:16 and the Grahams, could have kept that trash.

You're fukking with Taylor Made over Meet the Grahams?

Fake daughter accusation is still trumping fake 2pac any day of the week

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Down to the planted evidence and youtube bots rumor that Akademiks ran with the other day till it got deaded
Drake moving like republicans, y’all we got the lie let’s everyone say it.

I’m hoping we get two more Dot drops

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If Drake’s whole mastermind plan was to fabricate the daughter story, and not immediately debunk it with proof which gave the lie legs….

:mjlol:

For most its too late now because they are going to run with hes cappin unless he shows some screenshots

A nikka with a 24/7 online presence too :mjlol:
He had to wait till his fans came up with a good enough theory. This would be the easiest thing to prove if he did actually set up Kendrick.