Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Thats what I thought, still wont man up and admit your boy got finessed.

Get off your knees and wipe your mouth fakkit

Yeah, you got autistim, I feel sorry for you mother for raising such a mistake, failure and fakkit who wakes up praying to a 6god poster instead of the lord. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go ahead and put me on ignore and run along again p*ssy

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You're fukking with Taylor Made over Meet the Grahams?

Fake daughter accusation is still trumping fake 2pac any day of the week
One is something different and troll like behavior.. the other is a bad rehash we already been through, and potentially fake anyway

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Show me any Drake fans being objective in these threads. And you saying you like 1 line does not make up for you OD’ing the last couple of days taking about “I’m making 500k still in bed” while posting 549 times in one thread lol you are a good poster but this battle did something to you breh

Breh i love hip hop, yeah I'm in here posting. This is the most exciting event in hip hop in 15 years, maybe LONGER :dahell:

And I make six figures but not 500k unfortunately. One day though one day :to:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He would be locked up..

CRAZY how some Nas fans will base this battle on whats factual in a record.. reminds how Jay fans were... interesting

and I dont care if a certain fraction of yall feel some type of way. Yall saying anything is a win cuz its Drake.

Funny thing is that Ether has more facts in it than Takeover but you ain’t ready for that conversation

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lawsuit coming to kendrick.. jdl watch...

money u gone need it bar ...

if he sue.. :russ::russ::russ::russ:
He can't sue. He said he purposefully he fed him bullshyt. The only thing he could sue for is defamation over the pedo shyt but there's literally a video of Drake kissing a 16 year old. Fair comment. Plus, by suing he's conceding that people believe Kendrick. Not to mention by suing he'd probably kill his rap career more than kendrick already has

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The thing is, people love choosing so much in this battle. I am a big fan of both Kendrick and Drake in their respective spaces in the industry. With that being said, this was a weak record. But at the same time, that Family Matters track was probably top ten drake of all time.

What I really love about Family Matters is Drake talks a lot of shyt in his songs, but here's one that cuts way deeper because he's naming names. You feel it way more.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Couple more things that don't make sense.

If you "planted evidence" then show the proof... stans are gonna take your word on it but that's it.

Second thing, Drake says in "Family Matters" that Dave Free is the father of Kenny's kid which we all know that kid look like Kenny but cook... let's say he's the father and that's what Drake said like it was factual right?

Why is Drake now saying "if Dave fukked Whitney..."

He just said on the last track it was a fact. :gucci: