Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I'm still not understanding the rationale.

Let's say you're a calculated, genius level mastermind, you are privy to who your mole is
why do you equip your mole with:

- Pictures of a fake daughter? And you don't stop there but there's a WHOLE IDENTITY given
to this girl, up to and including a fukking birthday party in the past few days.

- Why would you feed your would be foe information of your "Fake" child molester activities?

- Why would you give him actual pictures of your perscriptions?

- IF you knew it was "Faked" and you gave him "Fake" pictures of your prescriptions why would
you proceed to say it's actually from your father's suitcase?

Also, why the fukk would your father have a bunch of stuff labeled with YOUR NAME ?

Finally, why would you say "I fed you the information" then end your song with "I don't know where you're getting
your information from"?

Of all the information you could give him, you send a bunch of legit career ending/impactful shyt?
Not something silly to let him know you're onto him?

Or is the more likely scenario that you're trying to flip Kendrick's "I live a boring life, you couldn't get any info on me" back on him?
Which one is more realistic?

Its weird but it does make sense

The glove is a maybach glove = reference to rick ross. Dennis aint driving no Maybach

The ozempic = another reference to rick ross

The shirt has a bunch of dogs on it and says shorTee = kendrick reference / for all the dogs reference

The sleeping pills = him getting on kendricks music supposedly being a snoozefest

Its a diss, the suitcase was a plant and so was the daughter. Gotta give dude his credit on that

He probably lied cause he was planning on Rolling it out in this song

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Show me any Drake fans being objective in these threads. And you saying you like 1 line does not make up for you OD’ing the last couple of days taking about “I’m making 500k still in bed” while posting 549 times in one thread lol you are a good poster but this battle did something to you breh
You can be a fan of both breh… they are the 2 biggest rappers in the game

However you can also be objective and say there are really only 3-4 songs that are gonna stay in rotation and 2 of them belong to Drake

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
But it didn't reveal anything if Drake don't really have a daughter :dwillhuh:

Kenny sits on a throne of lies :dwillhuh:
It revealed sexual felons, sex rings. Bad parenting. Gambling and pill addictions. And why was drake on IG talking about "where is this daughter??" Why was telling akademiks if they find a daughter he'll work for him? That's not how you move if you planted something.

I'm just trying to prepare you. You might not hear some shyt you like.

Also ya'll keep dodging my question. I dropped drake as soon as I saw that 17 year old video. Why didn't you?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couple more things that don't make sense.

If you "planted evidence" then show the proof... stans are gonna take your word on it but that's it.

Second thing, Drake says in "Family Matters" that Dave Free is the father of Kenny's kid which we all know that kid look like Kenny but cook... let's say he's the father and that's what Drake said like it was factual right?

Why is Drake now saying "if Dave fukked Whitney..."

He just said on the last track it was a fact. :gucci:
"I heard that one of 'em little kids might be Dave Free"

you can google this stuff bruh, you dont have to go off memory. Welcome to the future

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

If you "planted evidence" then show the proof... stans are gonna take your word on it but that's it.

Second thing, Drake says in "Family Matters" that Dave Free is the father of Kenny's kid which we all know that kid look like Kenny but cook... let's say he's the father and that's what Drake said like it was factual right?

"I heard one of them kids might be Dave Free's" is him saying it's a fact? :russ:

Kendrick stans looking crazy

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kendrick did not know Kodak Black was wrapped up in that. You know all the people you work with dirt and business? Mr. Morale was an overall therapy album, so it is clear that Kenny did not know that was going on.

:dead:THIS THE BEST YOU GOT?
AT LEAST YOU TRIED AND
DIDN'T DUCK THE POST LIKE
EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE THREAD.

KODAK PLEAD GUILTY
WELL BEFORE THAT ALBUM
CAME OUT AND IT WAS HEADLINE NEWS.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
It revealed sexual felons, sex rings. Bad parenting. Gambling and pill addictions. And why was drake on IG talking about "where is this daughter??" Why was telling akademiks if they find a daughter he'll work for him? That's not how you move if you planted something.

I'm just trying to prepare you. You might not hear some shyt you like.

Also ya'll keep dodging my question. I dropped drake as soon as I saw that 17 year old video. Why didn't you?

I'll answer that after you tell me something: Kendrick made a record with Kodak Black who actually raped a teen and got convicted for it. :jbhmm:

This was an actual RAPE. And yet Kendrick jumped on a record with him.

Why didn't you drop Kendrick for supporting a rapist?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Delete BOTH their narratives

Only Kendrick is a hypocrite here. He supported R Kelly.

That's the only outlier when you delete all the narratives.

And feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Drake's core angle is Kendrick supposedly being a woman beater.
Drake has publicly supported Tory Lanez

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Drake made up shyt too.

They both did which takes away from this battle to me. Smh.
Seems most all of it is made up, which is nasty work because these aren’t some light accusations. Both these dudes looking kinda funny imo.

They should have kept more about music and clowning each other. Trying to out gossip each other is lame.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Don't skip over my post @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE ..... let's address this... :jbhmm: