Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This was not very good. He made some good points but this song was terribly written with addressing the pedo shyt. He said all the people you get your info from are clowns but he leaked it? :patrice:
We gotta have the OVO street team make sense of this.... A @spliz can you explain the technicalities of this bar to us good brother

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only one of them showed sympathy for R Kelly on their last album and it wasn’t Drake

I mean, does Drake show sympathy for anything? oh yeah, he's shown support and sympathy for Tory Lanez - the guy that ended up in jail over an incident in which a woman was shot. Now he's on this track talking about "I don't want to fight a woman beater"

Point being, these characters assassinations can go either way - but only one of these dudes has a catalog of encounters/incidents with young women/minors, and that's not Kendrick

probably best, as a listener/rap fan, to no get invested on who these dudes are as people

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:heh: not only that, he said the people you got your info from are clowns, yet he supposedly sent the clowns. So is he saying his people are clowns? Somebody just wrote something up real quick and gave it to him, he didn't even look it over.

This dude is pretty non-biased and he had the same thought I did pretty much

TEAM OVHO gotta get an editor on staff

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
This is what you asked for, now you moving goal posts. Also making up narratives cause your feelings been hurt. Call your man's to defend you, I've already made you look like a clown for weeks Chandler.

Certified Pedophile Supporter :umad:
Thats what I thought, still wont man up and admit your boy got finessed.

Get off your knees and wipe your mouth fakkit

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ak basically saying Kendrick made up a bunch of bullshyt to put in a song.
In the long run this will hurt Kendrick’s legacy more than anything.

Lil Midget should’ve stuck to dropping all mysteriously and not tried to end The Guy.
Drake made up shyt too.

They both did which takes away from this battle to me. Smh.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
quit listening to em..

listen daylyt ...top or punch... n cooolee bravo
oh hell no

Dude talks in riddles and constantly posts vague incoherent tweets. You never really know whats going on and then after he pokes his chest out as if he was right. I consider him to just be a troll

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Agreed and Not like Us is second. He could have kept the rest of it. I have a playlist dedicated to this beef and I got every song released by all parties involved except for 6:16 and the Grahams, could have kept that trash.
Only uptempo songs you can dance to you like lol low IQ shyt.

I think the message behind each song mattered. Abd what they revealed.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know where people are getting that Drake outrapped Kendrick from when Kendrick hit him entendres, storytelling, witty punchlines and a party anthem

Drake was good on bits of family matters why he wasn’t singing but that’s it
This…

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
It's only like 5 dudes in here saying that. They clearly don't understand lyrics. They were losing their minds off Aubrey saying his bars are going over kennys head cause he's short :mjlol: .....going off the lyrics, Kendrick dog walked Aubrey in this whole beef.
Short jokes y'all bbl drizzy stans are so easy to impress huh :mjgrin: