Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not understanding the rationale.

Let's say you're a calculated, genius level mastermind, you are privy to who your mole is
why do you equip your mole with:

- Pictures of a fake daughter? And you don't stop there but there's a WHOLE IDENTITY given
to this girl, up to and including a fukking birthday party in the past few days.

- Why would you feed your would be foe information of your "Fake" child molester activities?

- Why would you give him actual pictures of your perscriptions?

- IF you knew it was "Faked" and you gave him "Fake" pictures of your prescriptions why would
you proceed to say it's actually from your father's suitcase?

Also, why the fukk would your father have a bunch of stuff labeled with YOUR NAME ?

Finally, why would you say "I fed you the information" then end your song with "I don't know where you're getting
your information from"?

Of all the information you could give him, you send a bunch of legit career ending/impactful shyt?
Not something silly to let him know you're onto him?

Or is the more likely scenario that you're trying to flip Kendrick's "I live a boring life, you couldn't get any info on me" back on him?
Which one is more realistic?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is how objective i am. I'm rooting for Drake in this battle but I love Kendricks line in Euphoria about "lemme see you pusha TEE" :pachaha:

Folks that's riding with Drake can be objective but these fool ass K Thots wanna murder you if you say that Drake is hanging in this fight. :pachaha:
Kendrick peaked on Euphoria

Daps
That's fair, but the AI and IG posts really don't sit well with me at all.

Riding with Drake and I said from the beginning the use of AI was corny.

Another instance where folks thats siding with Drake in this battle can be objective while K Thots lack the slightest bit of objectivity.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baka not worth speaking on for Drake or what?

fukkin Wayne's girl when he was in Rikers not worth speaking on?

Etc etc

Just curious when the whole song is nothing but replies to what kendrick has been saying, why Drake didn't reply to 99% of it with his basic as fukk rhyme style

If it was a set up, I don't see why Drake would drop the Instagram response pic and not just reveal it in his diss back. And if they've been sending fake info why isn't he naming names in the OVO camp that helped him pull off this masterstroke and fool Kenny, or the name of the leak in the OVO camp they knew would be running to tell Kenny the bullshyt? Because Drake doesn't know the name. This fake info angle is bullshyt imo

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Even if he has better songs and disses it’s not even by a wide enough margin for nikkas to jump out the window

Push Ups was hard
Taylor Made was clever troll track
Euphoria was hard
6:16 was cool
Family Ties was hard af
Meet The Grahams was cool
Not Like Us goes hard
Heart Part 6 is nice

Y’all acting like Dot landslide this shyt. Nawl, we can go song for song, bar for bar the peak of this beef was euphoria & Family Ties
Who u think had the best bars in this battle overall? From a rap perspective?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:pachaha: Like I’ve been saying, cacs love him.
Drake has the Jewish community abd more white female fans. What are you talking about.

And you dogded that question of why you still fukking with Drake after he was kissing that 17 year old on tape. I dropped him. Why didn't you?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If Drake’s whole mastermind plan was to fabricate the daughter story, and not immediately debunk it with proof which gave the lie legs….

:mjlol:

For most its too late now because they are going to run with hes cappin unless he shows some screenshots

A nikka with a 24/7 online presence too :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Either there’s proof

Circumstantial evidence

Or nothing

We have more circumstantial evidence of Drake’s inappropriate dealings with underaged CHILDREN than we do any claim whatsoever that Drake has thrown at Kendrick. Nothing that suggests he beats his partner. NOTHING that suggests bis child isn’t biologically his.

On the flip side. One of Drake’s close confidants and member of his crew is a paperwork confirmed sexual trafficker. Drake did indeed put his lips on underaged girl live on stage. Drake texted a little girl starting when she was 13 years old that he “missed” her. I repeat, DRAKE TEXTED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT HE MISSED HER. Thats fukking disgusting no matter how you look at it. Drake also HAS hidden a child in the past, ashamed of him because he was child born of a whore who refused to get an abortion.

Given what we “know” about both men its safe to assume that Kendrick’s claims have more merit than Drake’s in the moment.

He would be locked up..

CRAZY how some Nas fans will base this battle on whats factual in a record.. reminds how Jay fans were... interesting

and I dont care if a certain fraction of yall feel some type of way. Yall saying anything is a win cuz its Drake.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not only that but Drake is on video at a concert fondling a 17-year old girl. People act like he ain't BEEN doin weirdo shyt lol. If that's what he does in public, what does he do in private?

I'll tag @CHICAGO since he's the one talking about this angle the most...

:mjlol:YOU TALKING ABOUT
A MUTHAfukkING PIMP
AS IF PIMP CULTURE HASNT
ALWAYS BEEN CELEBRATED
IN THE HIP HOP COMMUNITY?

NOPE WE NOT DOING THAT.

ANSWER MY KODAK QUESTION

:devil:
:evil: