Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikkas picking and choosing what to believe based on who they want to “win”

Either we believe all of it or we believe none of it.

If we believe all of it Drake won cause half of Kendrick’s diss songs/lines were based on bad info given to kendrick.

If we believe none of it Drake won cause he had the better songs and funnier lines.

Kendrick only won if you pick and chose the things you want to believe to get him the W :manny:
Your entire post is basura since you believe he was given bad info

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don’t know where people are getting that Drake outrapped Kendrick from when Kendrick hit him entendres, storytelling, witty punchlines and a party anthem

Drake was good on bits of family matters why he wasn’t singing but that’s it
It's only like 5 dudes in here saying that. They clearly don't understand lyrics. They were losing their minds off Aubrey saying his bars are going over kennys head cause he's short :mjlol: .....going off the lyrics, Kendrick dog walked Aubrey in this whole beef.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A whole ass convicted sex offender is Drakes right hand, and lives with him in the crib, lol he ain’t beating those allegations no matter how bad you want to believe that all of it is manufactured, terrible posting from you all over these threads having to do with this battle, your disdain for Kendrick is so obvious smh

Not only that but Drake is on video at a concert fondling a 17-year old girl. People act like he ain't BEEN doin weirdo shyt lol. If that's what he does in public, what does he do in private?

I'll tag @CHICAGO since he's the one talking about this angle the most...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is the thing with the pedo stuff… it’s literally like someone asking “have you stopped beating your wife?”

If you respond you give it life, if you don’t respond you give it life.. Drake tried to come with the same type of energy with the DV bars but the pedo stuff is easy for people online to latch onto and it drowns out essentially everything about this battle

Not even about the bars anymore when I go on twitter or look for reactions.
It’s easy to latch onto because he harbors a whole entire sex offender and his history is jam packed with chomo shyt, let’s not act like accusing someone of do with no proof is the same as making a summer anthem chanting that the whole team gives it up weird with pages of shakey shyt that Drake himself has done

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I truly don’t understand why leak info to Kendrick like that shyt makes no sense to me lol
Cause it makes him look like an obsessed hater which he himself has said

Drake also didn't even understand how Pusha t telling everyone that drake has a kid Wasa bad thing. So now he's putting that out there, Kendrick takes it, fans are like wow fukking deadbeat
And now they gotta take the L because it's all cap.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know where people are getting that Drake outrapped Kendrick from when Kendrick hit him entendres, storytelling, witty punchlines and a party anthem

Drake was good on bits of family matters why he wasn’t singing but that’s it

Parts of the 3rd and 4th verse on Not Like Us, that's the most fun I had during this battle

From Alondra down to Central, nikka better not speak on Serena
And your homeboy need subpoena, that predator move in flocks
That name gotta be registered and placed on neighborhood watch
I lean on you nikkas like another line of Wock'
Yeah, it's all eyes on me, and I'ma send it up to Pac, ayy
Put the wrong label on me, I'ma get 'em dropped, ayy
Sweet Chin Music, and I won't pass the aux, ayy
How many stocks do I really have in stock? Ayy
One, two, three, four, five, plus five, ayy
Devil is a lie, he a 69 God, ayy
Freaky-ass nikkas need to stay they ass inside, ayy
Roll they ass up like a fresh pack of 'za, ayy
City is back up, it's a must, we outside, ayy

The settlers was usin' town folk to make 'em richer
Fast-forward, 2024, you got the same agenda
You run to Atlanta when you need a check balance
Let me break it down for you, this the real nikka challenge
You called Future when you didn't see the club (Ayy, what?)
Lil Baby helped you get your lingo up (What?)
21 gave you false street cred
Thug made you feel like you a slime in your head (Ayy, what?)
Quavo said you can be from Northside (What?)
2 Chainz say you good, but he lied
You run to Atlanta when you need a few dollars
No, you not a colleague, you a fukkin' colonizer

:russ::russ::dead:

Daps
What's Kendrick's best verse in this battle? From a technical rap perspective? Explain why it's so dope. From a rap perspective. Not even a diss perspective. Just a rap perspective.

This is how objective i am. I'm rooting for Drake in this battle but I love Kendricks line in Euphoria about "lemme see you pusha TEE" :pachaha:

Folks that's riding with Drake can be objective but these fool ass K Thots wanna murder you if you say that Drake is hanging in this fight. :pachaha:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Wasn’t breh a pimp? When did hiphop start caring about rappers having criminals in their crew?
Lol it's 2024. It matters that he has a pimp on hand while having a personal tinder where he interviews girls. Especially if he's on tape kissing 17 year Olds.

I stopped ficking with Drake after seeing that tape. Why didn't you? I really want to know why your morals didn't kick in.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Either there’s proof

Circumstantial evidence

Or nothing

We have more circumstantial evidence of Drake’s inappropriate dealings with underaged CHILDREN than we do any claim whatsoever that Drake has thrown at Kendrick. Nothing that suggests he beats his partner. NOTHING that suggests his child isn’t biologically his.

On the flip side. One of Drake’s close confidants and member of his crew is a paperwork confirmed sexual trafficker. Drake did indeed put his lips on an underaged girl live on stage. Drake texted a little girl starting when she was 13 years old that he “missed” her. I repeat, DRAKE TEXTED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT HE MISSED HER. Thats fukking disgusting no matter how you look at it. Drake also HAS hidden a child in the past, ashamed of him because he was child born of a whore who refused to get an abortion.

Given what we “know” about both men its safe to assume that Kendrick’s claims have more merit than Drake’s in the moment.
No. we have no proof and this is you picking and choosing what to believe based on the results you want. :manny: