Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
these people are literally delusional man

shyt is sad to see.
GMuGE8yXkAACHDW

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
@boogers

Lmaoooo... nobody cares about a neg. You goofy ass nerds let Kenny have yall out here looking just as stupid as he is..

I cant get over the artwork he took down..lol

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This is the thing with the pedo stuff… it’s literally like someone asking “have you stopped beating your wife?”

If you respond you give it life, if you don’t respond you give it life.. Drake tried to come with the same type of energy with the DV bars but the pedo stuff is easy for people online to latch onto and it drowns out essentially everything about this battle

Not even about the bars anymore when I go on twitter or look for reactions.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Look. Kendrick is a better rapper than Drake. But fukk a consensus. In THIS battle. Drake outrapped boy. And what's so special about Not Like Us that Drake couldn't do it? @CHICAGO u see this shyt? Lol. And for the record me and @CHICAGO are some of the the best rappers on this site.
Lmaoo uh okay.

The speed and tempo of what kendrick was doing with the multi syllable rhyme schemes in portions of that track isn't shyt that Drake does, nor does he EMOTE or animate while doing it. Ever.

Something Busta Rhymes is also amazing at. Emoting. Animation with tempo changes. Advanced flow with clarity.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
If I'm planting shyt and my plan is to later reveal that I planted shyt... why wouldn't I have pictures and/or video of me planting the shyt? Of course people could say "you did this after the fact..." but it's better than just "hey, take my word.."

exactly that’s how you know he lying about planting the shyt :mjlol:

this is the first high profile beef in hip hop history where you know both guys involved are actively online, both KDot and Drake are tapped in with online reactions to their tracks just like we are tapped into the tracks

dude seen that shyt online and said “that’s a good angle to help me control the narrative lets run with that” cause at this point both guys are just tryna control the narrative to get us on their sides that’s why they keep stepping on each others disses by dropping more disses :pachaha:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I've had my foot on your neck for weeks with posters dapping me up laughin at you while you hid underneath your bed, you only popped out cause your papi wrote a flat diss, you been hiding all weekend. You sound more defeated then your idol rn :umad:
Again you talkin about other people. IM TALKIN TO YOU NIKKA.

Idgaf about Kenny stans dapping you up :mjlol: you think your cool because you got some virtual daps? :dahell:

Stop talking about other people and talk to me nikka (pause)

You fell for the okie doke like a school girl, those the facts and instead of manning up and acknowledging it you talking about coli daps :laff:

How old are you?

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
“I don’t want to beef anymore “ aye man and you bytch ass stans dikkriding still in here talking. This is the worst diss I ever heard this nikka still wolfing after he has got his ass handed to him on wax! Kenny show no mercy off with his head! I’m sick of yall.. weak ass Niggga voice shaky as fukk

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
@boogers

Lmaoooo... nobody cares about a neg. You goofy ass nerds let Kenny have yall out here looking just as stupid as he is..

I cant get over the artwork he took down..lol
thats fine, so long as you got my message telling you to go suck drakes dikk somewhere else

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Facts over feelings:

Yes, Kendrick Lamar has previously made a statement concerning R. Kelly. In 2019, Kendrick Lamar was reportedly involved in a situation with Spotify regarding its content policies. Spotify had introduced a policy that involved removing artists like R. Kelly from its curated playlists due to their "hateful conduct" policy, which related to various allegations against R. Kelly. Kendrick Lamar, whose music is also streamed widely on Spotify, reportedly threatened to pull his music from the platform if the policy wasn't handled in a way that was fair and didn't censor artists. His stance was seen as a form of protest against what could be perceived as censorship by Spotify. Following this, Spotify decided to revert its policy, allowing artists like R. Kelly to remain on its playlists despite the controversies surrounding them.

This incident showed Lamar’s stance more in the context of artistic freedom and the role of platforms in censoring content rather than a direct endorsement or condemnation of R. Kelly's personal actions.

ONCE AGAIN SINCE EVERYONE
IN THIS THREAD IS IGNORING IT...

KODAK BLACK PLEAD
GUILTY TO ASSAULTING
A TEENAGED GIRL IN HIS HOTEL ROOM
AND DOT HAD HIM ALL OVER MR MORALE.

THATS MUCH WORSE THAN
SUPPORTING R KELLY

I WOULD REALLY
LIKE AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT ONE
:devil:
:evil: