Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
GMuGE8yXkAACHDW
:manny: Domestic violence isn’t so bad when Kendrick is the one doing the violence.

:manny: Domestic violence isn’t so bad when you’re smaller than the women you’re abusing.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:heh: Tiny hat cac fakkit? I been went back and forth with nikkas about this Gaza and Israel thing. Come on, breh.
You a tiny hat cac that stays asking to see poster's dikks and calling dudes "big dikk".

You Israeli fakkit ass degenerate mutt yacubian pork chop zombie. :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Again you talkin about other people. IM TALKIN TO YOU NIKKA.

Idgaf about Kenny stans dapping you up :mjlol: you think your cool because you got some virtual daps? :dahell:

Stop talking about other people and talk to me nikka (pause)

You fell for the okie doke like a school girl, those the facts and instead of manning up and acknowledging it you talking about coli daps :laff:

How old are you?

This is what you asked for, now you moving goal posts. Also making up narratives cause your feelings been hurt. Call your man's to defend you, I've already made you look like a clown for weeks Chandler.

Certified Pedophile Supporter :umad:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

KODAK BLACK PLEAD
GUILTY TO ASSAULTING
A TEENAGED GIRL IN HIS HOTEL ROOM
AND DOT HAD HIM ALL OVER MR MORALE.

THATS MUCH WORSE THAN
SUPPORTING R KELLY

I WOULD REALLY
LIKE AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT ONE
:devil:
:evil:

A whole ass convicted sex offender is Drakes right hand, and lives with him in the crib, lol he ain’t beating those allegations no matter how bad you want to believe that all of it is manufactured, terrible posting from you all over these threads having to do with this battle, your disdain for Kendrick is so obvious smh

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look. Kendrick is a better rapper than Drake. But fukk a consensus. In THIS battle. Drake outrapped boy. And what's so special about Not Like Us that Drake couldn't do it? @CHICAGO u see this shyt? Lol. And for the record me and @CHICAGO are some of the the best rappers on this site.
Perfect example of what I mean when I said you have weird energy for Kendrick. You are in the minority bro

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is the thing with the pedo stuff… it’s literally like someone asking “have you stopped beating your wife?”

If you respond you give it life, if you don’t respond you give it life.. Drake tried to come with the same type of energy with the DV bars but the pedo stuff is easy for people online to latch onto and it drowns out essentially everything about this battle

Not even about the bars anymore when I go on twitter or look for reactions.
Why would anyone want to believe someone is a pedo when they’re not?