Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I asked you to tag your fellow stans so I cam son all of you at once, and surprise surprise you didnt.

You shook and now your talking about whats going online, but Im talkin to YOU stop diverting and stay here.

Put your chin up nikka

I've had my foot on your neck for weeks with posters dapping me up laughin at you while you hid underneath your bed, you only popped out cause your papi wrote a flat diss, you been hiding all weekend. You sound more defeated then your idol rn :umad:

I don't need to ask others for help to continue making you look foolish, you do it yourself but please go ask for help, cause your responses are still weak

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He Dr. Narcisse, breh. Don’t even bother trying to make sense of this cornball’s actions.
Well it's been debunked if you're interested in facts. I'm trying to prepare you on what's to come. Maybe this time you should listen before getting blindsided again when Kendrick drops.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas picking and choosing what to believe based on who they want to “win”

Either we believe all of it or we believe none of it.

If we believe all of it Drake won cause half of Kendrick’s diss songs/lines were based on bad info given to kendrick.

If we believe none of it Drake won cause he had the better songs and funnier lines.

Kendrick only won if you pick and chose the things you want to believe to get him the W :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah this never happened before in a battle…rappers being fed fake info, falling for it, and making a record about it?? CRAZY

at the end of the day, nobody really caring about the truth in these records…Ether showed that a while back…to this day people think a 32 year old Jay-Z was 36 in a Karate Class

this is entertaining as hell

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
If I'm planting shyt and my plan is to later reveal that I planted shyt... why wouldn't I have pictures and/or video of me planting the shyt? Of course people could say "you did this after the fact..." but it's better than just "hey, take my word.."
I keep saying it

Delete BOTH their narratives

Only Kendrick is a hypocrite here. He supported R Kelly.

That's the only outlier when you delete all the narratives.

And feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see Kendrick dropping on Sunday.

Monday or Tuesday is when I think we'll see a response.
2nd, this diss can and has been picked apart.

It feels like a bunch of twitter theories cobbled together.