Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
6:16 in LA is the worst track released by either… and Meet the Grahams might literally have information that’s fake, how is that not an L

I'm talking about the quality of the songs and the disrespect, it's a diss, I don't think Kendrick hit his wife and Drake isn't hiding another kid. 6:16 isn't the best diss, but it's a good song, on the other hand Taylor Made is actually trash, using Tupac's voice is disqualifying. Drake was already on thin ice for having ghostwriters in the first place. Kendrick captured the moment and had the better songs, if this was a legitimate beef, and we were discussing 2 tracks like Family Matters and Euphoria then maybe it would be a debate. Young fans that are living through this day by day were blown away when Meet The Grahams dropped, moments like that have to count for something, that's history.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nikkas picking and choosing what to believe based on who they want to “win”

Either we believe all of it or we believe none of it.

If we believe all of it Drake won cause half of Kendrick’s diss songs/lines were based on bad info given to kendrick.

If we believe none of it Drake won cause he had the better songs and funnier lines.

Kendrick only won if you pick and chose the things you want to believe to get him the W :manny:

Either there’s proof

Circumstantial evidence

Or nothing

We have more circumstantial evidence of Drake’s inappropriate dealings with underaged CHILDREN than we do any claim whatsoever that Drake has thrown at Kendrick. Nothing that suggests he beats his partner. NOTHING that suggests his child isn’t biologically his.

On the flip side. One of Drake’s close confidants and member of his crew is a paperwork confirmed sexual trafficker. Drake did indeed put his lips on an underaged girl live on stage. Drake texted a little girl starting when she was 13 years old that he “missed” her. I repeat, DRAKE TEXTED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT HE MISSED HER. Thats fukking disgusting no matter how you look at it. Drake also HAS hidden a child in the past, ashamed of him because he was child born of a whore who refused to get an abortion.

Given what we “know” about both men its safe to assume that Kendrick’s claims have more merit than Drake’s in the moment.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
AK pressing the fukk outta DJ Hed lmao
Hed is too stupid for this convo and AK not even intelligent with his argument either, Hed just can’t come up with a good rebuttal when it’s right in his face

Daps
nah this never happened before in a battle…rappers being fed fake info, falling for it, and making a record about it?? CRAZY

at the end of the day, nobody really caring about the truth in these records…Ether showed that a while back…to this day people think a 32 year old Jay-Z was 36 in a Karate Class

this is entertaining as hell

:laff: he was really in the karate class though

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:russ: Sooner or later you’ll see Kendrick for the kind of person he really is…. He is Dr. Narcisse
Uhh I think that applies to Drake more. You already seen shyt you shouldn't fukk with Drake for on tape. So what does that say about your judgment of character?

As soon as I saw that tape I stopped fukking with him. Why didn't you?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Perfect example of what I mean when I said you have weird energy for Kendrick. You are in the minority bro
What's Kendrick's best verse in this battle? From a technical rap perspective? Explain why it's so dope. From a rap perspective. Not even a diss perspective. Just a rap perspective.