Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:pachaha: We’re still stuck on stupid I see.

:pachaha: NOT what about R. Kelly? He saying “what about YOU supporting R. Kelly?”

:pachaha:Judging by the way you’re acting, it’s very deep and complex for you to understand it seems.

:pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha:
Weinstein! Yo bytch cracka tiny hat ass quoted me, you bytch ass fakkit that really be calling posters "big dikk" with yo weirdo fakkit ass.

Yacubian ass mutt.
Don't quote me on that but skip this tiny hat cac fakkit! :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

OV Hoeeeeee:heh:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well it's been debunked if you're interested in facts. I'm trying to prepare you on what's to come. Maybe this time you should listen before getting blindsided again when Kendrick drops.
:russ: Sooner or later you’ll see Kendrick for the kind of person he really is…. He is Dr. Narcisse

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I keep saying it

Delete BOTH their narratives

Only Kendrick is a hypocrite here. He supported R Kelly.

That's the only outlier when you delete all the narratives.

And feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

KODAK BLACK PLEAD
GUILTY TO ASSAULTING
A TEENAGED GIRL IN HIS HOTEL ROOM
AND DOT HAD HIM ALL OVER MR MORALE.

THATS MUCH WORSE THAN
SUPPORTING R KELLY

I WOULD REALLY
LIKE AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT ONE
:devil:
:evil:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
AK got DJ Hed on stream going
juelz-talking.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
nah this never happened before in a battle…rappers being fed fake info, falling for it, and making a record about it?? CRAZY

at the end of the day, nobody really caring about the truth in these records…Ether showed that a while back…to this day people think a 32 year old Jay-Z was 36 in a Karate Class

this is entertaining as hell

Stop being reasonable breh let them argue about fake daughters and Maury plot lines

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts over feelings:

Yes, Kendrick Lamar has previously made a statement concerning R. Kelly. In 2019, Kendrick Lamar was reportedly involved in a situation with Spotify regarding its content policies. Spotify had introduced a policy that involved removing artists like R. Kelly from its curated playlists due to their "hateful conduct" policy, which related to various allegations against R. Kelly. Kendrick Lamar, whose music is also streamed widely on Spotify, reportedly threatened to pull his music from the platform if the policy wasn't handled in a way that was fair and didn't censor artists. His stance was seen as a form of protest against what could be perceived as censorship by Spotify. Following this, Spotify decided to revert its policy, allowing artists like R. Kelly to remain on its playlists despite the controversies surrounding them.

This incident showed Lamar’s stance more in the context of artistic freedom and the role of platforms in censoring content rather than a direct endorsement or condemnation of R. Kelly's personal actions.