Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Timing plays a role. Drake responded saying give me proof and went and made this diss. He's not like Kendrick. He doesn't have 25 songs written out for Kendrick

And the pedo thing, why Kendrick support r Kelly then ?? If he hates pedo so much why?

Kendrick is trying to peice together a puzzle that makes a blurred image
Or why did He use Kodak to help give his last album some sauce

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Who tagged anyone :dead:

you just posted mentioning me and others to another poster pleading for help and got ignored, now you more salty and twisted than a pretzel

tenor.gif
I asked you to tag your fellow stans so I can son all of you at once, and surprise surprise you didnt.

You shook and now your talking about whats going online, but Im talkin to YOU stop diverting and stay here.

Put your chin up nikka

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
This is the strangest thing to me lol… literally rolled out an entire artwork that was fake, and then talked about a kid who may not even be real
Because he's an obsessed hater
Kendrick looks really stupid right now. Like drake reached out to feature him and he denies then goes and drops more consecutive tracks than he ever has cause he hates drake.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What? Lol once again...Kendrick showed more technical ability in not like us than drake has this whole time.

Are you not aware it's wide consensus amongst MC's that Kendrick out raps Drake? Do you not know what to listen for? Do you think it's only about bars? Have you been listening to mediocre rap for so long that you forgot what flow was?

Drake cant even hit the same speed as kendrick..
Look. Kendrick is a better rapper than Drake. But fukk a consensus. In THIS battle. Drake outrapped boy. And what's so special about Not Like Us that Drake couldn't do it? @CHICAGO u see this shyt? Lol. And for the record me and @CHICAGO are some of the the best rappers on this site.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Timing plays a role. Drake responded saying give me proof and went and made this diss. He's not like Kendrick. He doesn't have 25 songs written out for Kendrick

And the pedo thing, why Kendrick support r Kelly then ?? If he hates pedo so much why?

He Dr. Narcisse, breh. Don’t even bother trying to make sense of this cornball’s actions.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

You talking about the spotify thing? That's been debunked 5 times in this thread. That's was regarding the hateful conduct act that targeted hip hop specifically.

See? Now if I can dismantly Drake's track, and I'm just some normie. What will Kendrick do?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's an obsessed hater
Kendrick looks really stupid right now. Like drake reached out to feature him and he denies then goes and drops more consecutive tracks than he ever has cause he hates drake.
only drake fans who are knee deep in the cult actually believe this

nah drake was trending #1 on twitter after this shyt. we don't believe you.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Decent but the molestation stuff takes it into Super Ugly territory. It’s weird because Kendrick came with the pedo stuff but you can tell Aubrey’s damaged just like Jay. Now he’s going at him for responding and having songs ready when you told him to follow through and it came out your own mouth he’s had shyt for you for years

He’s hurt. Only thing missing is Drake’s voice trembling at the radio station and Memphis Bleek telling us what it was like at the OVO offices

It should probably stop though it’s getting uncomfortable