Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all think Kendrick really hasn't seen his kids in 6 months tho?

:picard:
I hope that’s not true. Can’t talk about a dude being a bad father and that’s your situation.

But at this point both sides are just saying anything so who knows.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Only one of them showed sympathy for R Kelly on their last album and it wasn’t Drake

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Again
xt
IT'S OVER.

By the same metric Drake Stans used when he was dominating, Kendrick has done the same. You wanna talk numbers? social media? pop culture in general? Kendrick Won.

no amount of juelzing and spamming " Kdot fans in shambles" for the millionth time will change that

MF in here starting Drake Lost support groups and shyt.

Breathe Bro.:childplease:

Yeah if we're going solely on public reception Kendrick won easily. Not even debatable. He's gonna own the charts and streams for awhile and Not Like Us is gonna have long legs into the summer.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Tiktok? Drake got everything from AK

The Dave Free thing? That got debunked because kendricks wife and him never followed each other. AK tried to post that a day ago.

The gave him a plant thing? AK posted that a day ago, but that conflicts with Drake posting stories on IG about it asking people to find her, and him saying he'd quit rap. Not how younmove when you "planted" something.

And the pedo creepy shyt actually has backing. There's video evidence on him being inappropriate and kissing a 17 yr old. He also was involved with a 16 yr old in Canada. And he has sexual felons on his payroll.

That's can be proven. Drake's hasn't been.
Timing plays a role. Drake responded saying give me proof and went and made this diss. He's not like Kendrick. He doesn't have 25 songs written out for Kendrick

And the pedo thing, why Kendrick support r Kelly then ?? If he hates pedo so much why?

Kendrick is trying to peice together a puzzle that makes a blurred image

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Again

IT'S OVER.

By the same metric Drake Stans used when he was dominating, Kendrick has done the same. You wanna talk numbers? social media? pop culture in general? Kendrick Won.

no amount of juelzing and spamming " Kdot fans in shambles" for the millionth time will change that

MF in here starting Drake Lost support groups and shyt.

Breathe Bro.:childplease:

He Had to use Drakes name for that engagement, a rollout Drake never had to pull… Drake gets the engagement/sales without having to use beef for it.

Now do them numbers without the PR stunts.

“A lot of nikkas PR stuntin' like that's the movement And I'm the only nikka still known for the music, I swear”

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
A bunch of hurt fakkits like you online. Idgaf about those idiots. Stop trying to tag people in. Stand on your square put your chin up and take this verbal thrashing like a stan :pacspit:

Who tagged anyone :dead:

you just posted mentioning me and others to another poster pleading for help and got ignored, now you more salty and twisted than a pretzel

tenor.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
He really pulled a "what about Black on Black crime?" (what about RKelly?) typical cracka move. :heh: :heh: :heh:

I knew you was gone call me a pedophile! :heh:

Self ether:mjlol:
:pachaha: We’re still stuck on stupid I see.

:pachaha: NOT what about R. Kelly? He saying “what about YOU supporting R. Kelly?”

:pachaha:Judging by the way you’re acting, it’s very deep and complex for you to understand it seems.

:pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I just wanna know at what point did it become a thing where rappers had to spit only factual info in diss records or it’s entirely discredited? Kendrick called Drake a deadbeat and pedophile and Drake said Kendrick was molested and beat up his girl. Throughout history, diss records have contained lines that were either untrue, unproven or opinions. If you don’t like a MF, say you don’t like em, but you can’t discredit a record because it contains untruths. If that’s the case, there’s a WHOLE lot of records that need to be discredited.

You can lie but when there's certain things we know already know that run counter to that or are easily refuted it takes the sheen off it. The lies gotta be plausible if they're lies and if it's the truth, even better.

Drake having mad baby mamas like Future is plausible. He might be on some Diddy shyt too. Not impossible. Kendrick may be out here pawging but we don't know. We barely see him. If there were pics with him like Jordan grinning around some snowbunnies shyt would have been a nice angle. The DV stuff, man... Dude is already private so his private private life, the fukk do we know about that? We got nothing to work with. If there was a public fight or he really got hemmed up on a DV or even a "distrubance" at his crib, it would have been on.

Calling 50 a snitch might be cap but the accusation can turn those gears in your head. What Kenny saying has a bit of that, Drake's don't is how I look at it. He may be telling facts but we not getting any answers here. Evidence would have pushed it over the line. Even some real life hints.

Drake would have done a lot better against someone who's really outside. Easier to lie on. This is a bad matchup for crodie on some fighting game shyt. He still top tier :mjcry: