Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The real question isn’t who won because it’s been pretty much decided. The real question is what is Drake going to do about the best thing that came out this battle? At the end of the day Drake is going to be fine and this will be forgotten…eventually. What’s not going to forgotten is “Not Like Us”. Drake stans didn’t think it will catch on but that shyt is a bop, it’s a hit especially on the west coast. I think he’s going to try to sue Kendrick for defamation after this. There’s no way his pride will let a song play all over the country with certified pedophile in it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake could put something out rapping like Nas on Ether and he would still get clowned on social media. People made up their mind already and they want to see a 6 god bleed :manny: it is what it is.

If it wasn’t for him using ghostwriters

If it wasn’t for him for bragging about smashing every rapper’s in the game’s chicks

If it wasn’t for him being a colonizing culture vulture

If it wasn’t for him texting 14 year old girls

If it wasn’t for him making out with 17 year old girls on stage

If it wasn’t for…if it wasn’t for….it wasn’t for…

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Didn't read the book but still had to give a report in front of the class. We've all been there.
shyt is wild.... This nikka really just nuked himself with these half hearted lies.... Didn't even put in the effort to make them seem believable or sensible :picard:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if you flipped this situation and Kendrick is on the other side. Kendrick was planting fake info with a fake mole to Drake. Drake drops Euphoria rapping about this secret information about you and asking do you wanna go forward. Drop another track called 6:16 in LA the track art is some Maybach gloves on a button up where Drake raps about having PGLang people working for me, how people in his inner circle thinks he’s terrible person and wants to see you lose. Drake uses these two track to build up to his knockout punch, his ether, the nuke, the big exposure. Where Drake exposes Kendrick has an 11 year old daughter that he neglects. You drop this track called Meet the Lamars to step Kendrick’s latest diss Family Matters. The cover art is the same Maybach gloves on a button up but you expose all the stuff like Ozempic and Pills in this photo. You leak to the press saying it’s a stolen briefcase from Kendrick Lamar’s dad. Drake realized he been duped and drops a club record on a Mustard beat leaving out all the inner circle mole and secret daughter regurgitating some of your pedo bars and mixed confused white boy bars to cover up the fact he been played with. Kendrick drops a track called The Heart Part 6 laughing at Drake getting played by him with fake information. nikkas would be going crazy saying Kendrick is a genius, Drake is dumb af and something, something Kendrick got 17 Grammys. Something, something Kendrick got a Pulitzer. The reaction would be much different just ties into nikkas just like Kendrick more and hate Drake. They already made their mind up about who was the winner before even listening to the music.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
He didn't do the first one :mjlol:

He said he planted the information out there. I am simply showing the ways someone can just flip this shyt to him. I know he didn't do any of this, he is just yapping to save face. Am saying the response itself is terrible angle / position to take

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Am I tripping off the obvious.. drake threw in the white flag because Kendrick is rapping and making diss songs that are hitting…. It’s like throwing the white flag doing a 1v1 playing basketball and quitting cuz the guy is shooting too much??? fukk is drake doing….
No one cared about his nuke. He has nothing else.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Drake should double down on him, Next Song Cover Art.

DNA-In-Home-Test-Kit.jpg

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's not, if it was the masterplan he would have put it out immediately after MTG came out, it would have been historic and embarrassing. You don't wait 2 days later after everyone KS dancing on your grave to be like "jokes on you guys, I planted evidence that I have a fake daughter and I like little kids"
Exactly. This specific track made me respect Drake less. Because I think he's bold faced lying and took rebuttals from Twitter.

He only cares about optics from his fans clearly. I don't believe he planted the daughter story. And the way he addressed the creepy behavior was to victim blame Kendrick about molestation.

This is an interesting case study on character. Seeing which humans gravitate to what.