Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Drake should double down on him, Next Song Cover Art.
Identigene-DNA-Paternity-Test-Collection-Kit_f028d381-8d37-4019-91e6-d1e41081ff02.0f0662b01d0213cd7f35ffe24497dc40.jpeg
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Delusional coping? We got a whole fanbase spinning shyt pretending they don't know exactly what Drake was talking about with what he leaked and what he was referencing with other leaks Kendrick used but that's aight :heh:

Funniest part in this is I'm literally sitting here listening to some Kendrick right now :pachaha:

:comeon: again...

1a3a1a7b678fd85f10f425277d2a5486.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Kendrick probably had 10 songs about drake being a pedo but Drake neutralized that angle unless he got proof which he don't.

Again, there’s FOOTAGE of a grown Drake making out with a 17 year old girl onstage. Kendrick could still run with it if he wanted to but I think after THREE disses doubling down on it his next one will take a different course.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was just me.

Drake is acting sketchy imo.

Bro never had this type of nervous energy even when Pusha T was whupping his ass. He just knew he lost that battle.

I wonder what Drake been doing behind closed doors between then and now.

Man stfu..lol

Yall cornballs been typing non stop all weekend bout how Drake was over. Now look at yall..lol. nygga just came and unloaded clip in yall whole party

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
There's hundreds of people in this thread saying they riding with Drake. Why are you fixated on ME like an incel crazed school shooter typing messages hoping somebody gives him some attention before he go light up a school the next day? :what:
You're the only one I know that also likes Trump. Our opposing ideals of good and decent character fascinate me.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The real question isn’t who won because it’s been pretty much decided. The real question is what is Drake going to do about the best thing that came out this battle? At the end of the day Drake is going to be fine and this will be forgotten…eventually. What’s not going to forgotten is “Not Like Us”. Drake stans didn’t think it will catch on but that shyt is a bop, it’s a hit especially on the west coast. I think he’s going to try to sue Kendrick for defamation after this. There’s no way his pride will let a song play all over the country with certified pedophile in it.
That's very much like jew.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I'll say though, Drake has a good ear for gym and elevator beats. Them shyts easily digestible and sonically pleasing. Like I can put this joint on during a late gym session.

He shouldn't have done that speaking outro. talkinbout "ah, it was good to get the pen out. this coulda been cool - like - like - but anyway I'm out. I'm happy I got to motivate you to give your fans music" voice all shaky:huhldup:

Bizarre he keeps doing the "im over this now, I'm bout to blow this joint" outs when he was egging on the nikka to respond

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:pachaha: I mean, pretending to be Malcolm but marrying a mixed queen and then beating up your mixed queen and chasing after White women exudes self awareness.

:pachaha: You got it, breh.
This seems to be a big talking point among the OVO bros but wtf is Aubrey's baby mama? She ain't exactly melanated herself.