Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Yeah under scrutiny its a terrible response.

Such a waste of an amazing beat

I can keep going further

Why would you talk about absentee fathers, when you are on record saying you're upset that your absentee said you father lied to sell records?
Why would you mention bots and numbers when spotify is on record saying it over promoted your albums to the point people complain?
Why would you mention anyone young when you are on record cheesing and grinning about a 17 year old and lusting/groping over her?
Why would you say whoever gave you the information is p*ssy and then mention I planted this information?
Why would you bring him defending Kelly when this happened around the same time MeToo was going for white rockstars whose music wasn't being targeted the same? Did you forget he called you colonizer who doesn't care about black artists/form?
Why would you mention his black mothers sexual abuse when he mentioned you looked at black women as nymphos to fuel your sexual proclivity?
Why is this nikka giving the other side REBUTALS?

Daps
None of this addressed the creepy behavior on tape with minors and having proven sexual felons on the payroll.

Drake only said to that "you were molested"

Why do you gravitate toward people like this neo? First Trump. Now this lol got something to tell us? You seem to like sketchy dudes with sexual assault allegations.

There's hundreds of people in this thread saying they riding with Drake. Why are you fixated on ME like an incel crazed school shooter typing messages hoping somebody gives him some attention before he go light up a school the next day? :what:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After digesting this fully, I'm definitely feeling they should wrap it up. It's become more about the allegations and the soap opera of it all with fans on both sides taking the hearsay that most helps their side most seriously. I was and still am engaging in some big schadenfreude in seeing Drake on the losing end of the perception war, but look both sides have thrown some shyt on the table that's serious with no receipts.

I'm trying to just enjoy the songs and momentum swings as they come, keeping my reactions fair while having a side. But all of this drama has taken over. Like if its not about the bars, or the proof used to create dope tracks, but rather "can you dodge this accusation", then my interest in this starts to jump the shark

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
We bout to be 9 songs deep between these two.

They gonna get to the point where they just start flinging whatever to each other and hope it sticks.

Kendrick will probably say Drake killed XXXtentacion :mjlol:
Thats what they been doing from the jump these dudes just need to fight or get on w/ their careers at this point cause all the cap is getting kinda corny.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
7 game series. It's tied 2-2 rn

tumblr_lxqqqqqPzd1qaboh9o1_250.gifv

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s nothing to hold back at this point. If he any proof of THAT trump card he would have included it in his “nuke” response Family Affair

I thought he was lying at first too. I don’t think he’s bluffing. He keeps doubling down

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say though, Drake has a good ear for gym and elevator beats. Them shyts easily digestible and sonically pleasing. Like I can put this joint on during a late gym session.

He shouldn't have done that speaking outro. talkinbout "ah, it was good to get the pen out. this coulda been cool - like - like - but anyway I'm out. I'm happy I got to motivate you to give your fans music" voice all shaky:huhldup: