Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real question isn’t who won because it’s been pretty much decided. The real question is what is Drake going to do about the best thing that came out this battle? At the end of the day Drake is going to be fine and this will be forgotten…eventually. What’s not going to forgotten is “Not Like Us”. Drake stans didn’t think it will catch on but that shyt is a bop, it’s a hit especially on the west coast. I think he’s going to try to sue Kendrick for defamation after this. There’s no way his pride will let a song play all over the country with certified pedophile in it.
If he sues over a diss song, he's out of hip hop forever.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Man stfu..lol

Yall cornballs been typing non stop all weekend bout how Drake was over. Now look at yall..lol. nygga just came and unloaded clip in yall whole party
You think there will be no response? How has that gone so far?

Lots of holes in this track even I can debunk. And I don't know more than Kendrick lol

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I want Drake fans to ask themselves why people believing the Drake pedo allegations more than the Kendrick women beater allegations? It has little to do with the hate for Drake...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drake could put something out rapping like Nas on Ether and he would still get clowned on social media. People made up their mind already and they want to see a 6 god bleed :manny: it is what it is.

Man WHAT? :gucci:

Let's not rewrite history now. Social media is a big reason Drake won against Meek. And social media was on his side with "Push Ups", the memes are still in the thread. Let's not be silly here.

He lost them somewhere along the way but social media does not have some kinda built in bias against Drake.

Fred.

Daps
nikkas asking drake for proof yet don't care if Kendrick has proof. Y'all biased rap fans. Worse than white folk atp :scust:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
:russ::russ:
:russ::russ:

@Smokin Rider @hex @Peter Popoff

Can yall do me a favor and tag the other idiots in this. I want to clown all of you but i cant remember the rest of you fakkits

Tag your fellow kflop stans NOW :laff:

Zesty boy writing down a whole manuscript of names of those whose made him cry this week :dead:

02a7286e2791ce084a046c6c89c10a90.jpg

www.betterhelp.com

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
fukk that. Drake needs to release the proof. Kendrick did irreparable damage to drakes brand with that pedo shyt
Even if he did, it doesn't matter at this point. Enough people think drake the type of person to touch kids that they believed the allegations immediately.

It's like when they heard that weinstein was a rapist. Enough people thought he's the kind of person to do that shyt that it didn't surprise them when the allegations were made.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You think there will be mo response? How has that gone so far?

Lots of holes in this track even I can debunk. And I don't know more than Kendrick lol
Man, fuhk Kenny response. Its no angles left unless Drake sends him a fake one again:russ: