Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Eh playing devils advocate. We dunno the they family relationships like that.

Ppl be on some “well what did you do to make him hit you” shyt all the time.

Yeah that brother shyt doesn't confirm anything for me

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what i really want to know is why they didn't have another diss loaded after Family Matters if they've been controlling the angles the whole time.. how you gonna let your name be dragged across every media channel even across the globe for almost two days

casts doubt and leads me to believe they were caught by surprise

They were, I don't think his camp expected Kendrick to be this aggressive, creative and dedicated

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
“The record you said you got m0lested, Trauma from your own confessions, This about to get so depressing, this is drama from YOUR OLD confessions. Your father leave you home alone so neglected, that’s why these pedophile raps you so obsessed wit”
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

WHO WAS TOUCHING ON KENDRICK :damn:

And he planted fake information so the daughter shyt out the window.

Drake back up 4-3 I’m sorry. He playing mind games :salute:

Drake punished this nygga.. sheesh

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They fed the mole false info come on keep up :dead:
So think logically about this. How does the leaking of false info go about?

1. He's had someone in his camp that he knew was a snake. So he kept him around all this time and throughout all this time fed him false info on the off chance he gets into a battle against Kendrick?

2. Or do you think he figured out he had a mole and at the start of the beef pulls him aside and says "hey I know this is random, but just letting you know I have a 12 year old child I'm hiding, I'm on Ozempic, and sleeping pills. Just felt like getting that off my chest to ya buddy. Also I'm going to leave some of my personal items on a bed, please don't take a picture of it ok."

Do you see how preposterous it seems?