Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Uno

Superstar
Daps
We bout to be 9 songs deep between these two.

They gonna get to the point where they just start flinging whatever to each other and hope it sticks.

Kendrick will probably say Drake killed XXXtentacion :mjlol:
I made thread saying that Drake killed xxxTentaction. Kendrick and kthots better thank me for giving life to Kendrick.

Daps
I agree, we need to see proof from Kendrick but "oh ho ho, you activated my trap card!" is not proof for Drake, either.

There's a reason he's getting clowned on social media.

Fred.

Drake could put something out rapping like Nas on Ether and he would still get clowned on social media. People made up their mind already and they want to see a 6 god bleed :manny: it is what it is.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
He's been weirdly on edge since the beginning

He's been moving funny. It's surprising actually.

Truth be told I don't think he ever wants to do these things but fills obligated somehow to participate because of ego/peer pressure.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I tripping off the obvious.. drake threw in the white flag because Kendrick is rapping and making diss songs that are hitting…. It’s like throwing the white flag doing a 1v1 playing basketball and quitting cuz the guy is shooting too much??? fukk is drake doing….

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
He tried but like you said, he thought Family Matters was gonna be a KO and have the functions locked this weekend but it didn't hit like he predicted.

Then Kendrick dropping a real banger made him rush this last diss out.

He sounds less sure of himself on this versus Family Matters.

He sounds defensive while Kendrick has stayed on the offense this whole time.

Unfortunately, it's very hard to get back on offense in a rap battle.
This is exactly what happened. He got outflanked. Family matters was clearly the “nuke” we heard about when this all started. That why it was teased at the end of push ups and still addresses all the OG ppl from the beef.